• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your most hilarious death on KF

It wasn't my death, but BY FAR, the most hilarious death was on Crash. I told another player, not to go into the alleyways because they were being swarmed and we were baiting them out of the alleys into a killzone. So of course, the Level 1 Support hauls himself right into the alley, fires off 2 shots, then realizes that he's in trouble.

He then runs towards us, screaming "DON'T LET THEM KILL ME! OH GAAAAAAWWDD!" in a voice that had to belong to a 10 year old as 2 Fleshpounds rage-charge up behind him. His body flew about 10 feet and he immediately exited the game, we believe due to a massive heart attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawszepie
Upvote 0
Mine wasn't a Death but it was pretty hilarious/pissed me off.

Wave 10, Normal long on Waterworks, doing a private listen server with 2 friends so I can get Waterworks done to have my final Normal achievement, get through first 10 waves, got Patty down to 1/4 health and none of us is near dear, and LO AND BEHOLD, what happens, my friends server crashes, no achievement, waste of an hour.

Upvote 0
Offices Hard (pre patch)

Messing around with a Medic Loadout of MP7, Mac10, Bullpup, and pipes. Get surrounded by clots running after our Berserker and empty MP7 into them, I'm still grabbed so I press 4 to switch to Mac 10 and finish them off. I switched to pipes and before I could stop myself I had dropped a pipe at my feet. Sad day :(.

Upvote 0
Was playing on Crash yesterday (hard), and I died when the patty walked over my pipes, killing both of us.

I remember something similar happening to me; I was placing my pipes along a hall last minute in Bedlam, and was running back over them to place my last one at the opposite end (I had forgotten to place one there before)

Suddenly the camera jolts off me, and I see the patriarch spawning....right next to me. I immediatley explode:cool:.

Upvote 0
In Santa's Lair

In Santa's Lair

During the Twisted Christmas event on Evil Santa's Lair (I just got the game), I was running away from a FP (because I was a medic). Ran down the hallway to the double doors that led to the conveyor belt room. Before reaching the doors I looked behind me and saw two scrakes and some clots and crawlers. Approached the double doors and it was welded then I was going to unweld the door but there is more specimen behind it. So i sat there because the two scrakes was approaching me and blocked my way out so I sat there................You get the point what happens next. :(

And here is a crappy reenactment on GMod.
<A href="http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Master_Chief_1994/?action=view&current=KFPyro.png" target="_blank">[url]http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Master_Chief_1994/?action=view&current=KFPyro.png[/URL]
Yes I know I said Twisted Xmas nobody had the skins on gmod nor the Santa lair, but the pyro was there.

Upvote 0
Mine isn't really funny, more so as it is foolish... I'd laid some Pipe Bombs down a hallway in a map, and it was the Patriarch battle.
Since the team had decided to go to a position half way across the map from our current trader, I laid down as many pipes as I could in front of the Trader so that if things got sticky, I could run back and blast the Patriarch.

It came down to that, and I was the last one left with full health; I was running back to my Pipes and people were yelling at me as to why I wasn't fighting; I kept running, and eventually got to my Pipes, to turn around and find the Patriarch right in my face; I heard a 'beep beep' and knew I was gone. Needlessly to say... I blew up, and he won.

Upvote 0
i was trying HoE solo as a lvl 3 support to look how it would be, i actually made i to wave 6 (with very, very much luck), and i see a group with a scrake and some lesser guys(clots/gorefasts). So i decided to throw a couple of grenades their, suddenly a husk shoot on me and my grenades explode in my face .:eek:

Upvote 0
Mine was terrible. I was camping for Patty at Offices. Welded all doors. Saw Patty coming. Started shooting and running Back. I saw him going in my direction so I used nades. I readied LAW but he wasnt coming. I looked around to find him. I found out he got bugged in one tiny room, so readied LAW happy I got him dead. I hit him... but I was way too close... lost alot of hp, and Patty unbugged. He chased me while I was running away like a coward looking back. I saw his red outlines. Then I realised he wasnt after me at all so healed. Clots surrounded me and I used knife to kill them. I saw then Patty reading his rocket, so I jumped back instinctively... right off the Office window for my own death... :eek:

Upvote 0
So i was on Hell on Earth Manor, 6 man.

Wave 8, and it was down to a berserker and myself.

The berserker attempted to kite the FP and got gored fast by a gorefast.

This left me, a medic with no armour, to face down an FP, two scrakes and a husk, among other specimens.

So i discard my MP7, nearly depleted as it was, in favour of scrounging for the pain weapon of the other berserkers, the katana. I manage to find it, and i kill some more specimens.

A fellow of mine mentioned to go look for armour, so it dawned upon me to search inside the Manor. I go into the dining hall, down from the hallway, and left of the table, lo and behold: ARMOUR!

Now emboldened by my fortuitous discovery, i head deeper into the map, and emerge from the tunnel ready to face down my foes.

Now with 5% less speed than a berserker, but a katana i turn to the FP and think to myself:

"Well why the fvck not?"

I begin to kite the FP with a katana, moving it and striking him in the head, and nimbly dodging out of the way before he can hit me in return. I do believe i sustained minimum to no damage in this procedure.

After i decapitated the FP he wandered around awkwardly before giving in to my superior armament.

Next i brought out my LAR and drew a bead on the husk. He did not last long after this.

I got in the tunnels and LAR'd the scrake, before assaulting his face with my deagles.

After this, i turned to the other one and said:

"they come into my server"
"and try to kill me"

I unloaded my mags into his face, finishing the round.

I died on wave 10 to a blockade of 3 sirens, a scrake an FP behind me and a couple of specs.

I lol'd hard, considering my epic story of survival i just had 2 waves before.

Reactions: Gartley
Upvote 0