• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rudeness, respect, common decency, constructive criticism & complaints

Breathing System: The player's breathing pattern will affect his aim; players can hold their breath momentarily for a more stable shot. Players who have low stamina from sprinting, etc. will breathe harder. (Source:IGN Preview)

Character Progression: Players can gain experience and rank. Higher ranked players have access to rare weapons, equipment and classes. Higher ranked players are visually distinct from lower ranked players. If you do poorly, for example tk a lot you can rank down. (Source:Voodoo Extreme Interview and BashandSlash Interview)

Heroes: Obtain the ultimate goal and become a Hero online. Players with hero status inspire troops around them and cause fear in their enemies. Heroes have access to the best and rarest weapons and equipment, and will stand out visually from the rest of the soldiers.

Just a few examples of statements done prior release.
I wouldn

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The customer is always right.. Except when they are wrong. Seriously, anyone who works in any industry dealing with customers knows that "the customer is always right" = complete and utter bull****. That guy who complains about his hotel room to get an upgrade. The person who demands a manager because they feel that an employee looked at them the wrong way, and they were discriminated against (and by the way, why won't you give them a gift card for their trouble?). The customer who said they sent back a product for a credit, though it is sitting on their kitchen table because they really didn't send it, either by mistake, or to try to put one over on the company. The person who swears you sent them the WRONG part, even though they don't even know what the part is, or what it is supposed to be for, or what they are doing in the first place. The person who comes in with an expensive, broken item, but says they didnt break it.

The customer who says a game developer LIED to them because not everything is exactly the way they expected it; regardless of whether it is a bug (that the developer is working to fix) or a gameplay design that just as many other players are fine with, but this particular customer doesn't like it. Hence, developers are thieving liars.

/\
l ALWAYS RIGHT

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TWI doesnt show that much respect towards it's community.
TWI lied to us quite frankly.

I beg to differ here

on the respect side you tell me how Dev's actually read and reply to PM's

I just got a key for SDK Just as anyone can Yosh PM'ing them out

had a problem and Yosh who's probaly busy as you can guess actual to the time and trouble to reply and make sure i was sorted - dont know about you but there are not many dev's who do that kind of thing TWI is one of the one's that do, I often wonder why they do when people post this kind of crap

Upvote 0
Well you may be right about complaining constructively but if you think it's gonna stop because you made a post your dreaming.
There's been plenty before and there will be plenty more to come for whatever reason.
One does not pick up dog poop and say I don't like it so if you don't like the thread or post, don't read it.:p

Upvote 0
This is what happens when you dont directly address major issues with the game. Granted, TWI has already fixed some bugs (bugs that should have been eliminated in the beta), but the point is that the game ISN'T finished, and to be perfectly honest, isnt as good as Ost Front.

Maybe if they rebalanced the semi and fully automatics it wouldnt be so painful to play.

Upvote 0
No it's not, lying is saying something that isn't truthful or correct. Not saying anything at all isn't lying, it's just not saying anything. To tell a lie you have to actually say something.

Yourmostly correct but you left out the most important distinction. In order for what they said to have been a lie they would have had to know at the time they said it that the information was not correct. Saying something that you believe to be true but turns out not to be = being wrong. Saying something you know to be untrue = lying

Vital distinction.

Upvote 0
Yourmostly correct but you left out the most important distinction. In order for what they said to have been a lie they would have had to know at the time they said it that the information was not correct. Saying something that you believe to be true but turns out not to be = being wrong. Saying something you know to be untrue = lying

Vital distinction.

Are you running for some sort of political office?

Upvote 0