• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Any Hive servers running?

Are there any hive servers running, preferebly HiveV2, just to get into the mood of the nev V3 out soon.

I have a few servers favourited with other mission maps; Road to/ candlesmoke/resident evil mansion.

So any others would be great :)

I have a mission map server has both the hive maps on it too

this server has every mission map i could find, except Obsidian because the damn gas cans arnt whitelisted yet

216.18.220.212:7707

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've seen a few kicking around. Not many though! :(

But HiveV3 will see the revolution! :D

Im hoping it will be a great success!

If it will be like all your other maps it shure will the a huge success!!! I couln't believe my eyes as I saw how much better Hive V2 is, so I doubt you can anyhow disapoint us with V3 :D
Kicker's and Fel's & S281's Mission maps are really great and awesome to play. To be honest they should be integrated into the game (with a Mission game mode).
Kepp up the great work folks!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Probably wont happen we have been trying since RTP and now TWI is ignoring us so i doubt they care. They were interested for the longest time then all of a sudden they ignore us. Great business technique

I have to speculate....its most likely the ROHoS effect; in any case, lets hope they work through it and we can finally hear TWI's responses to these excellent maps!

Upvote 0