• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which weapon or vehicle will you use the most?

Okay kidding, i will youse the bricks that are all over the map and because i'am a smart person i will use my "increased running speed" ability in combination so i can throw them better.

Edit: Before anyone ask, bricks were definitely all over stalingrad and very common

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nothing but bolt action rifles, though i might occasionally pick up an SMG from a dead guy if i enter CQB.

I cant believe I'm the first to say the PTRS. Shooting the tracks off tanks and the heads off heroes.

These two. Bolt-action because it is way more satisfying than any other gun.
But when I can I would choose the PTRS, as a sniper it's a fantastic gun (and against tanks when other people bother to say where they are).

Also I am really looking forward to the Mosin-nagant wth 71 drum mag:cool:

Upvote 0
Also I am really looking forward to the Mosin-nagant wth 71 drum mag:cool:

took the words right out of my mouth :p

mosin-nagant with drum mag and a decent bayonet.

if the gewehr 98 (and thus the kar98, from people doing das jury rigging) has stuff this big :eek::

gew98baj98s.jpg

I gotta fight back, I'll have to convert this french one someone handed in in melbourne :cool: -
Bayonet_1673938c.jpg

edit: I know the french bayonets also had a bit of a reputation for being flimsy, I'll fix that too :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PPSh with belt feeding, CCO, thermal camera, ACOG, swiss army knife, foldable stock, bipod, tripod for long range sniping, armour piercing explosive bullets, wakizashi bayonet, grenade launcher, coffee pot, storages for vodka, radar and grenade launcher mounted gatling gun with guadruple drums for moar dakka.

Upvote 0