• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Achievements are bugged!

It looks like the achievements are bugged. Im getting achievements that i didnt complete!

I complete the whole campaign on veteran or higher, and i only played the first 2 maps on Hero difficulty?

achieveBG.gif
Unlocked: Sep 14, 2011 1:38am
Recruit

Complete the full campaign on recruit or above

trans.gif

b2f5a72bdab530f2f5c0c98bfafe27dda2acb2ef.jpg

achieveBG.gif
Soldier

Complete the full campaign on soldier or above

trans.gif

4e6fd6b1a7341462be063cb95dd689bd86ce215a.jpg

achieveBG.gif
Veteran

Complete the full campaign on veteran or above

trans.gif

54571c427a4c9e46c153411079153a1128dde430.jpg

achieveBG.gif
Hero

Complete the full campaign on hero

I get this 4 achievements after playing and complete the first mission on Hero difficulty.

Achievements got some serious problems. Here's my nickel.

1) You get the "Recruit/Soldier/Veteran/Hero" by completing the 1st chapter
2) I got "Firing gats bronze" by using PPSh-41, I don't think it constitutes for mg :D
3) "Territory/Firefight rookie" I got both by winning a round in te_station
4) "Bleed on me?" is given way too easily, I got my first after killing less than 20 enemies. Perhaps it's triggered by the first caused bleed to death.
5) "Kills silver" According to steam list you're supposed to get it at 100 kills, but the icon has a number 50 carved into it. Which is it? I'm pretty sure I got it after 50 kills.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I've noticed so far:

1) I didn't get bronze kills until I had 20 or 30
2) No progress shown for other kill achievements
3) Training achievements are not being awarded
4) Campaign chapter achievements are not being awarded
5) Bleed On Me? is being awarded way too early, cause unknown
6) Campaign completion achievements are being awarded after the first mission
7) Unsure, but I'm pretty sure I did One In The Hole! without being awarded.

Also there's no "view stats" link in my Steam profile next to the game, I have to get there from the store page...

Upvote 0
Had the same behaviour - while I did not get some other achievements that I believe I should have unlocked (i.e. Boot Camp for finishing the basic training mission).

I had the exact same thing:
- All difficulty related achievements unlocked after 1st German mission on Hero
- No unlocks for the training/boot camp mission

Also, for me under Profile and Statistics/Achievements the logos of those achievements unlocked don't show except for one. See attachment for refference. EDIT: The logos do show up now for some reason.

EDIT:
I couldn't get kills bronze with 30 kills in a single match.
I didn't get the Kills Bronze (10) - although this could also be related to the fact that none of my multiplayer stats have been registered so far.

Attachments

• MissingAchievementLogoRO2.jpg
    MissingAchievementLogoRO2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Achievements got some serious problems. Here's my nickel.

1) You get the "Recruit/Soldier/Veteran/Hero" by completing the 1st chapter
2) I got "Firing gats bronze" by using PPSh-41, I don't think it constitutes for mg :D
3) "Territory/Firefight rookie" I got both by winning a round in te_station
4) "Bleed on me?" is given way too easily, I got my first after killing less than 20 enemies. Perhaps it's triggered by the first caused bleed to death.
5) "Kills silver" According to steam list you're supposed to get it at 100 kills, but the icon has a number 50 carved into it. Which is it? I'm pretty sure I got it after 50 kills.

+1 for everything you said

Upvote 0
just wanna add my voice to this issue. the achievements and stats are still fubar, i just got 12 achievements unlocked which i defo didnt earn.

when i look at my profile it has me with 600 kills and 400 deaths which is just nonsense, im lucky if ive killed 20 never mind 600.:)

the game seems to be allocating random stats to random people. im also having sound issues since last nights update, fix these issues please.

in hindsight, i wouldnt have bought thsi game at release, i shouldve waited at least 1 month before diving in, lesson learned.:(

Upvote 0
I unlocked Kills Silver through Platinum and I have killed less than 200 human players.. In addition to that I unlocked Unhatched Bronze, Firing The Gats Bronze through Gold and finally Fix Bayonets Bronze all of them at the same time just after killing a German player in the objective zone playings as a Sovjet SL in front of the sandbag position in the East Bridge objective on the Appartments map.

Well that is some grinding I don't have to do now - only weapons unlocks await:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For me, the following achievements were unlocked when I destroyed my first tank with an AT grenade as German AT soldier on the Pavlov's house map:
Kills Gold Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Kills Platinum Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Unhatched Bronze Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Firing the Gats Gold Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Fix Bayonets Bronze Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm
Fix Bayonets Silver Unlocked: Sep 21, 2011 2:03pm

After that my stats where totally messed up:
I jumped from lvl 16 to lvl 70 and from ~200 kills to 2440

Another bunch of achievement were unlocked earlier but I can't remember what was the trigger:
Kills Bronze Unlocked: Sep 20, 2011 12:17pm
Kills Silver Unlocked: Sep 20, 2011 12:17pm
Firing the Gats Bronze Unlocked: Sep 20, 2011 12:17pm

Upvote 0