• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anti-Personnel Mines?

As far as I know claymores were not invented in those days so I doubt it

Because Claymore mines are the only anti-personal mines in existence? :confused:

I don't know about deployable mines, but ones that exist in the map would be neat. It would be cool if minefield were actually minefields, as apposed to a countdown timer to when you explode... so if you run off map, you have a high chance of running into bouncing betties

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
nobody can ask a question about anything around here without being completely flamed by some jerk
well, it usually isn't a good idea to ask for something that's in CoD when your on a forum about a game that's just about the opposite. the communities there are quite... CoD-unfriendly:p

Upvote 0
Mines have amazing potential for gameplay. Not really feasible in any of the current game modes though. If there was an attack/defend scenario where defenders had time to actually dig holes and set up their mines that could make for some awesome fun. Maybe like countdown but where defenders have time to set up defenses and attackers vote which avenue of attack they want to use.

Reactions: OneDuck
Upvote 0