• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I've had ENOUGH!

SOSyourself

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2011
So I preordered the game two weeks ago. To be honest, I wasn't excited. I just took advantage of the deal from owning the first game. It kind of sat at the back of my mind. I didn't care about the beta, it would come when it comes.

After seeing the recent screenshot, I am just fed up. I need to play this game now. Amazing how just visuals can make me want to play this game now.

It's like the original RO on steroids. I don't know why, was it the new screenshots? But regardless, I am completely impatient and overexcited to get my hands on the beta and the full game.

Must play now. Who's with me?

We're weird Noooo !!! That is weird (and very funny :D)
tumblr_l7hkqiJx5K1qz4d9ao1_500.jpg

Upvote 0
yes ,I cant wait anymore too! The pictures were AWESOME! AWESOME DAMN AWESOME! :eek: The first thing since days, is looking at steam if the beta is available! Everytime disapointed if not! Cant wait sitting a a claustrophobig german Tank! Or fighting with the MP40 in the subburbs of Stalingrad! THAT GAME WILL BE MUCH ****ING BETTER THAN BATTLEFIELD 3! Just the sound could be better!

Upvote 0