• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievement s galore!!!!!

alucrd2001

Nov 20, 2009
Here are a few Achievements that would be difficult to obtain with names and how to achieve them. As i have ALL BUT 1 ACHIEVEMENT namely dignity for the dead because they are not eating dead team members for me.

NINJA CLAN. ( Kill Patriarch in a group of 3 or more using Katana's only. )

WELL GREASED GEARS. ( Have a Bloat kill a Fleshpound by vomitting on it. )

TABLE FOR SIX. ( Kill the Patriarch while All 6 Team Members are using a Level 6 Perk. )

THE END OF IT ALL. ( Kill 100,000,000,000 specimens. )

WAS THAT A MOSQUITO. ( Kill the Patriarch withough being hurt at all. )

GOD SAVE US. ( Survive a wave of 100+ specimens on hard when all your team members are dead. )

EYE FOR AN EYE. ( Kill a specimen at the same time it kills you. )

FIREBRIGADE ( Survive 9 waves using only the Fireaxe. )

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED. ( Kill 1,000 stalkers from behind while they are in stealth mode. )

WAKE ME WHEN ITS OVER. ( Acquire 15 minutes accumulated time on the final wave. )

Please leave feedback

Here are a few Achievements that would be difficult to obtain with names and how to achieve them. As i have ALL BUT 1 ACHIEVEMENT namely dignity for the dead because they are not eating dead team members for me.

NINJA CLAN. ( Kill Patriarch in a group of 3 or more using Katana's only. )

WELL GREASED GEARS. ( Have a Bloat kill a Fleshpound by vomitting on it. )

TABLE FOR SIX. ( Kill the Patriarch while All 6 Team Members are using a Level 6 Perk. )

THE END OF IT ALL. ( Kill 100,000,000,000 specimens. )

WAS THAT A MOSQUITO. ( Kill the Patriarch withough being hurt at all. )

GOD SAVE US. ( Survive a wave of 100+ specimens on hard when all your team members are dead. )

EYE FOR AN EYE. ( Kill a specimen at the same time it kills you. )

FIREBRIGADE ( Survive 9 waves using only the Fireaxe. )

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED. ( Kill 1,000 stalkers from behind while they are in stealth mode. )

WAKE ME WHEN ITS OVER. ( Acquire 15 minutes accumulated time on the final wave. )

Please leave feedback

Most of them are pretty cool, except for Well Greased Gears and End of it All.

100 billion??? Wtf? Even if you rack up 500 kills per game, you need to play 20 million games. That's quite poorly thought-out, since playing for 50 years consecutively, WITHOUT EVEN RESTING, will only net you 470,000/20,000,000 hours.

Some others are also too difficult, to the point of insanity. Bloat acid killing an FP would be way too difficult....Acid does like 30+ dmg, and FP has just under 6000 hp. 1000 stalkers....With their backs turned.....While in stealth....A bit too extreme as well.

And for the 100+ specimens when you're last one alive, make it for Suicidal instead of Hard(must be co-op game).

The others are pretty nice, especially An Eye For An Eye, that's my favourite!

Maybe an achievement involving the humble machete could be added in.

Size Does Not Matter -> Kill 10 Scrakes using a Machete or a Knife

McCrawler -> Kill 20 Burning Crawlers with a melee weapon

Upvote 0
Most of them are pretty cool, except for Well Greased Gears and End of it All.

100 billion??? Wtf? Even if you rack up 500 kills per game, you need to play 20 million games. That's quite poorly thought-out, since playing for 50 years consecutively, WITHOUT EVEN RESTING, will only net you 470,000/20,000,000 hours.

Some others are also too difficult, to the point of insanity. Bloat acid killing an FP would be way too difficult....Acid does like 30+ dmg, and FP has just under 6000 hp. 1000 stalkers....With their backs turned.....While in stealth....A bit too extreme as well.

And for the 100+ specimens when you're last one alive, make it for Suicidal instead of Hard(must be co-op game).

The others are pretty nice, especially An Eye For An Eye, that's my favourite!

Maybe an achievement involving the humble machete could be added in.

Size Does Not Matter -> Kill 10 Scrakes using a Machete or a Knife

McCrawler -> Kill 20 Burning Crawlers with a melee weapon

well greased gears would be a good one because of the fact it is very hard to achieve, it will give achievement hoarders like myself a very good challenge. wouldnt be too hard under the right circumstance. stalker achievement wouldnt be hard also ive had plenty of ops to get a few while they are invisible when they are going for other targets. 1000 of them gives it that added umph. sure fps have 6000+ hp but thats the point a very wounded FP meats a bloat up close = achievement. simple as that

Upvote 0
2 meaty DLC's?? i got gifted killing floor and a DLC which isnt the nightfall one. and how dare you accuse me of lying . you dont know me.. NOT EVERYONE HAS MONEY YOU INCONSIDERATE PERSON!!!!

lol u too miunderstand each other.

96 means KF has 4 DLC so far, 2 free ( ak+katana and the 6 weapons pack), while 2 others are $2 each (2 char pack).

The word DLC just means Downloadable content, not mean it costs money. However, the word DLC soon become "paid downloadable content" thanks to Xbox Live Market Place where users must pay *royal fee* for free content.

You think it the way XLMP works, that is DLC must be paid for, while 96 thinks of it as a content we can download (regardless of price issue)

So that's why you guy misunderstand each other.

Upvote 0
lol u too miunderstand each other.

96 means KF has 4 DLC so far, 2 free ( ak+katana and the 6 weapons pack), while 2 others are $2 each (2 char pack).

The word DLC just means Downloadable content, not mean it costs money. However, the word DLC soon become "paid downloadable content" thanks to Xbox Live Market Place where users must pay *royal fee* for free content.

You think it the way XLMP works, that is DLC must be paid for, while 96 thinks of it as a content we can download (regardless of price issue)

So that's why you guy misunderstand each other.

sorry i didnt not know that as i havent been playing killing floor for that long maybe 2 months now

Upvote 0