• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Session Banned

On the official servers, exactly how many TK's get you a ban?

I ask because it's 2.

Also, to my beloved team, STOP RUNNING THROUGH MY MG TRACERS YOU MORONS.

Thanks in advance.

love when you set up and an window or an wall and start shotting and supressing the enemies then someone decides hey I wanna get over that wall jumps right in front ofthe firing mg and cries in teamchat how dumb are you for tking me :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
It's not two. I've played on official TW servers before and gotten more than two TKs in a row because mr-magoo'd teammates ran right into an artillery barrage after I told them it's coming. Before I knew Spartanovka that well, I did manage to bow up even more and get session banned.

Upvote 0
its not just team killing, I get CONSTANTLY session ban for no reason at all. Well it says : Speed hack detected. But im not using any hack. My connection is good also. This is very irritating.

Its a punk buster thing try to find servers without PB for some reason its always gave false positive speed hacks for certain people.

Upvote 0
I thought the speedhack thing was the engine, not punkbuster?

You may be right I never experienced it before so im not sure but I do have friends that can't even play on a PB server for some reason.Some say they get it less on non PB server also I have seen it in a few games but more than likely its a packet loss thing.

Either way the speed hack is 99.9% a false positive

Last edited:
Upvote 0