• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stat Reset?

I havent logged on to check again but my experience has been funny as of the update that is supposed to show proper ranked/unranked servers.

Apperantely for the last 24 or so hours I've been playing on an unranked server but stats went up, not in all rounds but they did go up but reset once I closed the game.

I main Assault and swiftly leave servers if no assault is avaliable, or pick up Squad Leader if I really want to play and it seems only my gun rating goes up since SL and A share ppsh. I did however play with MG and R classes and killed with the weapon and got weapon stat ups but not class ups.

Stats work but at the same time eather dont work or work funny. I will say that I do actualy see a huge benefit now that I leveled up ppsh and even at a mere 3-5% bonuses it does seem to make a difference and I wouldnt want to lose that if the stats wiped but I would gladly start over. However TWI will probably lose alot of what you guys seem to meme COD/BF/MW players....but that wont be such a bad thing? *scratches head*

Upvote 0