• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC gamer ROHOS article

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
I think the shipment is international already, so those who want to buy it certainly can.

Anyway, thanks for the offer! :IS2:
Yes, the seller on ebay will ship internationally, you need to use drop-down to get costs.

In any case, if those are gone, I've asked a local shop buddy to hold back ten copies (not return old stock immediately), and I checked with the local post, looks like shipping first class international is ~$6 US (I guessed at the weight, used Sweden as my destination from the US, but that's the neighborhood...)

Bottom line - if you can't find one otherwise, as long as my cost is zero in the end, I'm happy to help out.

I think the content will be online eventually in the magazine's online 'vault', in any case, so you might keep that in mind if having a physical copy is not important to you.

Rob

Upvote 0
I am looking at some scans.

They need to make more tank maps and more tanks.

I feel like the tank aspect of RO2 has moved in a better direction than the infantry.

I think I am more excited to play with tanks than I am with the infantry. Seems like a light tank simulator. I bought Tank T-72, but I could not get into it. Hopefully this will be a tank game I can really enjoy. :D

:IS2: :IS2:

Not to give away much info, but the main gun and optics can get damaged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What kind of store would sell PC gamer? Walmart? EBGames?

yeah when i went into Gamestop the other day to pick up a gift card for a Christmas present for somebody, out of curiosity i asked the guy if they happened to have the newest copy of PCGamer in yet......he looked at me like i was an idiot and replied "dude, we haven't stocked that magazine for at least 3 or 4 years"......and i thought it was a "gaming" store :rolleyes::D

Upvote 0
yeah when i went into Gamestop the other day to pick up a gift card for a Christmas present for somebody, out of curiosity i asked the guy if they happened to have the newest copy of PCGamer in yet......he looked at me like i was an idiot and replied "dude, we haven't stocked that magazine for at least 3 or 4 years"......and i thought it was a "gaming" store :rolleyes::D

Yeah first thing I did was to look online at futureshyte and worstbuy. Neither of em had it, go figure they are just so "gaming" oriented :rolleyes:.

Upvote 0
did't like the article no new screens, almost no new info. And Screens without AA :(

yeah, i sorta felt the same way as i was also hoping for some new screens and big info regarding the beta and release.....although the indepth tank diagram was pretty awesome. i think for me i just liked the article because it was well written and it seemed like the writer got into the game and could give the readers a really informative review. most articles these days, it seems like the writers played the game for 20 minutes and didn't even pay attention the whole time. plus, it was just good to see RO2 get a nice feature in a pretty mainstream publication, so from an exposure standpoint, this article was a homerun.

Upvote 0

It only carries console games, and the name of the magazine is PCGamer:D:rolleyes:. Just playing ;)
I don't really like Gamestop, always seems to be some xbox/ps3 fanboi behind the counter that gives too much of his opinion.

Upvote 0
Almost every gaming store is so consolized I refuse to even go in any more. Why support a company that so blatantly refuses to properly support my hobby. Then they wonder why PC gamers buy digital? So we don't have to deal with morons who look at us with their empty skull stare when we ask if they have a PC game.

Upvote 0