• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scarke spotted in england marina

omarfw

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
A real life scarke was spotted in a british marina today slaughtering some british police dressed in blue who were armed with katanas and what appeared to be large metal tubes that fired large amounts of smoke and harmless nerf darts.

When asked what the scarke was doing in the marina, scientist Kevin Clamely replied "LIFE IS SO MUCH SIMPLER, WHEN YOU HAVE A ROCKET LAUNCHER FOR AN ARM" and proceeded to kill our news team.

Here is a live shot captured of the scarke minutes before the photographer was horribly mauled to death.

Last edited:
nope. in fact none of the weapons in KF damage it.

Until TWI adds a homing rocket propelled chainsaw launcher/minigun to KF it will be impossible to kill.

I am designing that weapon and once its finished, hur hur hur hur hur, that scarke will be mine! BTW love the idea of the combination of the Scrake and a Shark!
Here is the design:
112349-rocket_propelled_chainsaw_super.jpg

Do you think this weapon is a little bit, evil? Well I'm going to use the law as the gun and make a chainsaw projectile and not to mention make a Scarke!

Last edited:
Upvote 0