• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Get your refund here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack_willis

Mar 15, 2006
"If you purchased the game through steam, you ARE NOT entitled to a refund as per Steams EULA." This is what the moderators tell us. But i promis you if you contact valve, than contact an attorny who will contact them, you WILL get your money back. Many attornys will work for winnings or if your lucky like me you know someone :).

mack_willis said:
"If you purchased the game through steam, you ARE NOT entitled to a refund as per Steams EULA." This is what the moderators tell us. But i promis you if you contact valve, than contact an attorny who will contact them, you WILL get your money back. Many attornys will work for winnings or if your lucky like me you know someone :).
What is the point of this thread? You know it's going to get locked.

Upvote 0
BE ALSO AWARE

Under 'caveat emptor' (buyer beware) which underpins most trade law, you're not entitled to a refund simply if you don't like something. This is especially true if you made no effort to determine whether the product was right for you.

As far as faulty software, I'm not sure of the laws regarding that.

But people have no right to demand a refund just because RO isn't DOD:S with tanks.

Upvote 0
mack_willis said:

you are sad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.