• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uncensored Stalkers Mutator v2

All they gotta do is update the TOS to say "We will not be responsible for any whitelisted Community Created content Or Modifications that others may find offensive, it's Solely up to the player to decide whether or not they wish to join Servers that host such Content " Problem solved. because if it's a mutator, it is ALWAYS shown on the bottom left Info box when you click ONCE on a server. Therefore TW Already provided a feature so you will be able to see if a server has "Possibly offensive" Material on it. Am i right?

EDIT: Gibby, I used a witch skin that did the same thing on L4D2, I figure if something is trying to kill me, it'd be nice to have something to stare at while i'm dying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All they gotta do is update the TOS to say "We will not be responsible for any whitelisted Community Created content Or Modifications that others may find offensive, it's Solely up to the player to decide whether or not they wish to join Servers that host such Content " Problem solved. because if it's a mutator, it is ALWAYS shown on the bottom left Info box when you click ONCE on a server. Therefore TW Already provided a feature so you will be able to see if a server has "Possibly offensive" Material on it. Am i right?

EDIT: Gibby, I used a witch skin that did the same thing on L4D2, I figure if something is trying to kill me, it'd be nice to have something to stare at while i'm dying.

You should PM Yoshiro with that (or whoever)

And lol.

Upvote 0
Well, if a nude Stalker seemed so easy to make, why not a nude Trader? That would definitely give me (And probably some other people) something to look forward to between waves instead of waiting around for it the next one to start.

well, the trader wasn't nude originally (the stalker was), so I'm sure that Slappy would not find the idea of crafting an all-new naked skin for her to be all that amusing.

And if you think that TWI finds offense at nude stalkers, the trader would have a chance of 0% (the stalker at least has a chance of making it). Especially since she was originally voiced by the VP of TWI's wife...

Upvote 0
well, the trader wasn't nude originally (the stalker was), so I'm sure that Slappy would not find the idea of crafting an all-new naked skin for her to be all that amusing.

And if you think that TWI finds offense at nude stalkers, the trader would have a chance of 0% (the stalker at least has a chance of making it). Especially since she was originally voiced by the VP of TWI's wife...
Oh, ok. Well, thanks anyway for the information, I suppose I can ask around elsewhere.

Upvote 0