• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anti cheat. What servers will you play on.

Anti cheat. What servers will you play on.

• Vac enabled only

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • VAC and Punkbuster only

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Either(Whatever has people playing)

Votes: 137 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted either but if it ever becomes an issue for me, a friend, or the community in general then I'll go to VAC only servers.

I feel bad when I see someone go through updating, launching a game, ect.... then getting kicked repeatedly by some program when the majority of the time they are well known by people on a specific server and would be the last to cheat. Like when clan members are getting kicked off their own server, I'd be P.O.'d

Upvote 0
Punkbuster server that's streaming to PBBans and has active admins on most of the time. VAC can be on as well, if it helps.

PB is awful: kicks you because of something beyond your control to do with your system / installed programs without you knowing what, yet the server you were playing on had three obvious aim-botters.
Never had any issues with PB myself, at least nothing that couldn't be solved in a few minutes and usually had to do with a mistake on my part.

Last edited:
Upvote 0