• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

Cheetah, can u get somekinds of flashlights for speciments? Like only for speciment players the flashlight will be seen, not looking weird?
Cuz some dark places are hard to get out from, for survivors maybe easy cuz of lighters, but what about Speciments?
Plus sometimes they can get blocked cuz of seilings. Is there a way to make speciments crouch?

Upvote 0
Cheetah, can u get somekinds of flashlights for speciments? Like only for speciment players the flashlight will be seen, not looking weird?
Cuz some dark places are hard to get out from, for survivors maybe easy cuz of lighters, but what about Speciments?
Plus sometimes they can get blocked cuz of seilings. Is there a way to make speciments crouch?

they dont have crouch animations so no they can't crouch and flashlights? Ok.

Upvote 0
A nice addition to this mut. would be the ability to add custom messages to it which at the moment would require the serverad mut which from the looks of it, is not a good idea to install...as I'd like to add a few additional instructions as well as mention our official page so they can vote on new maps or report any problems not associated with the mod directly.

I think others would benefit from this as well, also, if you'd like I can make versus.pwnt.tv redirect someone to this thread for easy reference.

Upvote 0
A nice addition to this mut. would be the ability to add custom messages to it which at the moment would require the serverad mut which from the looks of it, is not a good idea to install...as I'd like to add a few additional instructions as well as mention our official page so they can vote on new maps or report any problems not associated with the mod directly.

I think others would benefit from this as well, also, if you'd like I can make versus.pwnt.tv redirect someone to this thread for easy reference.

What do you mean by that?

Upvote 0
I was referring to the messages displayed in-game. For example, the mod. says stuff like "type in etc. into the console to change perks" and so on.

I would like to keep those but add additional ones, like "visit us at <url> to suggest new maps or report issues with existing ones"

Then some versus related stuff like "If you spawn as specimen you can't switch back to human" which it doesn't currently state in-game and is quite useful to know IMO.

Upvote 0
Cheetah had same issue, and my ping was 60! -_-

Actually all my friends tried the server, it failed to everyone. Maybe u were lucky enough..

I think it was a conflict between all the versions of the mod that i had installed and yours (same name, awesomeclot2 for the last two patchs if i remember well)

If you have the version of the download link of the first page it would work now :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0