• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Depth of Field

Apex.

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
id prefer an answer from dev's mostly to explain it a bit more..

someone said turning bloom on when disabling depth of field makes it look nomal like this

2011090300003l.jpg

however, even that doesn't work, the game (for me at least) still looks like this with bloom on or off with Depth of Field off.

2011090300002.jpg

anything from dev's on this? id rather play with depth of field off as the game feels much smoother and framerates are more stable, but its pretty much impossible when it goes that dark... turning up brightness does nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: aD.Luoson
id prefer an answer from dev's mostly to explain it a bit more..

someone said turning bloom on when disabling depth of field makes it look nomal like this

2011090300003l.jpg

however, even that doesn't work, the game (for me at least) still looks like this with bloom on or off with Depth of Field off.

2011090300002.jpg

anything from dev's on this? id rather play with depth of field off as the game feels much smoother and framerates are more stable, but its pretty much impossible when it goes that dark... turning up brightness does nothing.

I'd say judging by the screenies that you have your lighting set on low. Bump that baby up to medium and it should fix all your problems. :D

Upvote 0