• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is it a game design that russians are supposed to lose more ?

Just played Pavlov's House as Russian, we kept pushing and eventually slaughtered the Germans.

I hate people saying there's a balance issue, people just camp in this game. If you have a team of bad players who just camp you're going to lose. You need to take objectives, I know it's hard having to use your initiative but you can't be an idiot forever.

Stop using balance as a scapegoat for bad players.

Upvote 0
Just played Pavlov's House as Russian, we kept pushing and eventually slaughtered the Germans.

I hate people saying there's a balance issue, people just camp in this game. If you have a team of bad players who just camp you're going to lose. You need to take objectives, I know it's hard having to use your initiative but you can't be an idiot forever.

Stop using balance as a scapegoat for bad players.

yes, because russian players are so bad, thats why they lose all the time! (most of the time)
or even better, i am a bad player, thats why my team lose !
you sir are brilliant !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychoPigeon
Upvote 0
yes, because russian players are so bad, thats why they lose all the time!

you sir are brilliant !!!!

also reported for insulting

They don't lose all the time... use your brain.. i just won on Russians... I win on them just as much as I win on Germans... if you have campers on your team who don't get into the cap zone you lose on either side. It's people like you who are trying to dumb down the game so all you'll have to do is log in and instantly win by camping.

Reactions: MadGelo
Upvote 0
They don't lose all the time... use your brain.. i just won on Russians... I win on them just as much as I win on Germans... if you have campers on your team who don't get into the cap zone you lose on either side. It's people like you who are trying to dumb down the game so all you'll have to do is log in and instantly win by camping.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: Dr.Phibes
Upvote 0
This is what happens when you invite the mainstream people in, they're so weak minded they can't handle change or a challenge or taking it upon themselves to lead others and motivate they simply blame the developers and cry till it's easy.

i wish i was as smart as you, than maybe i would win more ! ! !

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Phibes
Upvote 0
bier said:
It is all wrong. It would be like calling all inhabitants of the USSR, Bolsheviks.
Weren't they called as such until term communists appeared and became worldly known enough to replace old Bolshevik term?

It's simplification, I know, but I see both terms in both cases (Soviets and Allies as well as Germans and Nazis) acceptable. To me it simply underlines certain time period. Third Reich or Nazi Germany is 1933–1945. Germany as a state exist very long and through ages was called many names, so we can use simple terms to highlight it.

Upvote 0