• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So yeah, I played a little bit more today. And checked the stats afterwards to see if the hilariously over the top accuracy rating for the MP40 had changed, despite me not using the weapon all evening. And bizarrely it had.

Before:
accuracy.png

After:
topaccuracy.png

Yeah... tis a bit broken.

Upvote 0
I played a few hours today. I went from level 24 with my K98 to level 70 something. I was a hero in the assult class and a hero in the team leader class...the two classes I play the least. My honor was something crazy...like 80..before I was like a 14 or something. I got to experience the K98 without a site hood and the MP40II thing...

Im all for a global reset. I actually want to work for my stats.

Upvote 0
Lols at people talking about levels as if this was WoW or Diablo. :p

Honestly a stat wipe isn't going to matter, probably going to end up maddening the middle of the road casual player who takes awhile to get anywhere as opposed to the people who play a lot and level quickly or the occasional player who doesn't have the time to worry about levels.

+1 for don't care though...

Upvote 0
Lols at people talking about levels as if this was WoW or Diablo. :p

Honestly a stat wipe isn't going to matter, probably going to end up maddening the middle of the road casual player who takes awhile to get anywhere as opposed to the people who play a lot and level quickly or the occasional player who doesn't have the time to worry about levels.

+1 for don't care though...

Have you seen level 25 and 50 MG34? At 25 your bullets double and at 50 it's 200 rounds!!!

Upvote 0
I exclusively use the MG34...and I can't get past level 13.........

Maybe I stole your progression lol :D

Oh man it's so godly at lvl 25, the 75 round double drum mag lets you clean house, literally. Hipfire is even more accurate than ever, and well MG34 by default owns everything if you setup properly so yeah now it does that even better!

:D:D:D

Upvote 0