• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A simple poll

A simple poll

• Dissapointed / Not satisfied

Votes: 243 43.5%
  • Happy with it

Votes: 316 56.5%

• Total voters
Disappointed, weeks after release, still crash all the time, still have no stats, still do not have the extra content paid for.

I enjoy the game play in general, but cant comment on much as game is a broken disaster on my PC (and yes its clean and updated).

Should add swindled to the poll, as at the moment, thats my overwhelming feeling!

Upvote 0
I'm happy with the game,I somehow know after all bugs are ironed out,performance is better optimisied, TWI will go back to its roots and make the game more realistic by restoring depth of gameplay and bringing order in it,which it means 85% bolt rifle class and the rest should be auto,semi's.....

Hit the nail on the head i could not agree more ..... and put more weapon sway back in ... if i wanted to sprint across half the map dive down some stairs and spin round snap of shot of head shot from a 100m with my kar98 i would play Day of Defeat source. But will TWI go back to the roots ?

I wish they would just come out and say they will release a "classic" game play mode with said changes above.

Upvote 0
Disappointed. I played the hell out of RO:OST and Darkest Hour, and I was nothing short of psyched for this release, but the gameplay feels shallow and the game itself feels like it's straddling the fence between realism and arcade. I've already pretty much shelved this game until I read some patch notes that I feel worthy of replaying. Back to RO:OST and DH, this game needs to make up its mind on where it wants to go.

Upvote 0
I have to be honest and say I am unhappy with it. If I thought I could get one, I would probably ask for a refund.

The reasons are numerous really, and nothing that has not been brought up over and over such as imbalances and numerous weird glitches as well as patch's that seem to do more harm then good. It is ridiculous that I have to wonder 'Will it work properly today?' when I fire it up. My PC is fairly average, can run everything usually fine, but the performance of RO2 fluctuates greatly.

On top of that, when the game finally does work the autobalance randomly assigns you to different teams half way through the game, the Axis have far superior weapons and usually positions too.

Just overall a frustrating and disappointing experience. What we was led to expect is not what we have got.

Upvote 0
yeah i prefer stats to just be a collection of kills and stuff i did for my own amusement, the leveling up\perks thing is too gimmicky and people who need those carrots leave once they max their character out

why do you think COD\MW let you start leveling back up from zero once you max? to keep the zombies grinding, this is not the crowd that should be targeted by a RO game

Upvote 0
yeah i prefer stats to just be a collection of kills and stuff i did for my own amusement, the leveling up\perks thing is too gimmicky and people who need those carrots leave once they max their character out
They do? Because I remember starting about 4 profiles on BC2 and just as many in Battlefield 2, which both had unlock systems. I put over 400 hours in each game, at least.

To some of us, it's just a perk. It's not the reason we play the game.

Upvote 0
No.

I uninstalled RO:II earlier on this evening. T'will be heading back into RO:I for a few more weeks. RO:II has completely failed in direction. It doesn't know which way to go nor which crowd to please and nor do the developers it seems. Unfortunately, it hasn't triumphed particularly well in either side of the fence.

This.
it just cant seem to make its mind up.

Upvote 0