• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mass of Mike Tyson quotes *LONG* (NSFW for language)

Speed_Demon

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
New Jersey
The guy is an... interesting man. All quotes from Wikipedia.

On Lennox Lewis
  • "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no-one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No. I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me - I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
  • "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
  • "I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."
  • "I'm from Brownsville Brooklyn and I'm not scared of nobody. In the ring or out the ring, if they gotta gun or a knife, and I'll show him (Lennox Lewis) that too."
On Evander Holyfield
  • [To a male reporter] "Biting Mr. Holyfield's ear off and all that stuff?" Reporter: "You don't care about all that?" Tyson: "No, **** Holyfield!"
  • "Listen, Holyfield's not the tough warrior everyone says he is! He got little nicks on his ears and he quit! I got an..I got one eye! I got one eye! He's not impaired! He got ears! I got one eye! Big deal! He takes one I got another one! I'm ready to fight him right now!" *after biting Holyfield's ear
  • "I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******!"
On James "Buster" Douglas
  • Reporter: "Do you think there's a chance that you'll lose to Buster Douglas?" Tyson: "Perhaps if I chop off my arms."
On Razor Ruddock
  • "Everyone knows you're a transvestite and you're in love with me."
  • "I can't wait til the 28th....I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."
  • "You're sweet. I'm gonna make sure you kiss me good with those big lips."
  • "March 16th, Mike Tyson [vs.] Razor Ruddock, Razor Ruddock dies. If he doesn't die, it doesn't count. If he's not dead, it doesn't count."
On Tyrell Biggs
  • Tyson on Tyrell Biggs' complaining to him about low blows "Low blows? Low blows? Huh! Mother****er you're fittin' to die!"
  • "I was hittin' him with body punches and I hurt him. Actually he was cryin' in there, makin' woman gestures like," (imitates distraught female) "I can't..define it, but I knew he was breakin' down soon"
  • "I could have knocked him out in the third round but I wanted to do it slowly, so he would remember this night for a long time."
On Carl "The Truth" Williams
  • "He dropped his guard, and I hit him instantaneously."
  • "My punches were very accurate...and pinpoint."
  • "I know if I catch them cleanly, they'll go..no matter who they are."
On Francois Botha
  • "I think I'll take a bath in his blood."
On His Childhood
  • "What used to bother me was when I was a kid, people used to take things from me. I used to wear glasses and, I don't believe the guy did this..He took the milk, you always had milk when you was a kid. He took the milk and he took my glasses..and I wanted to get my glasses, but I was scared to fight the guy for some reason..because he talked tough. But something that he did was so cruel. I was devastated, but he took my glasses, fold them up. There was a big truck there; I think it was a lunch truck. He took the gas tank, opened [it] up, and put my glasses in the gas! Dropped it where you put the gas, turned it back, and there was no way I could ever get my glasses. And at that time I couldn't believe someone could be that cruel to do that."
  • "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand - he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard."
  • "But I don't feel the urge to steal anymore. I don't need to, I'm established. God, I hate that word, established. People who call themselves established -- put them on these streets for five minutes, let's see how established they are. There's Lincoln Terrace Park. We'd see dead whores there in the morning. What memories. Good memories. Beautiful memories. I was happier then. I had pure fun here. Every day I was living on the edge. I was wild and free. I love coming back. Do you understand? When I'm here, I feel like a warrior."
On Fans
  • To a question on whether he feels support from the common fan: "I don't feel love from them because there's no love. They don't know me as an individual; they know me for what I actually do. Because they pay to see me smash anybody. If they're white they pay, [it's] because the only thing they have respect for is my ability as an athlete. But if I was in court and I had to use them to testify against me on my character, they wouldn't testify positively against me and they would think I'm a cad..."
  • "There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."
  • "I think the average person thinks I'm a ****ing nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."
  • "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you enjoy it."
  • "Most of my fans are too sensitive. I’m a cruel and cold and hard person. I’ve been abused in every way you can imagine. Save your tears. I lost my sensitivity. You embarrass me when you cry."
On Boxing
  • "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."
  • "I'm happy when I'm fighting. The day of the fight—leading up to it—I'm happy."
  • "Am I a born boxer? No—if I was, I'd be perfect."
  • "Other than boxing, everything is so boring."
  • "I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."
  • "I wanted to hit him in the nose one more time so that the bone could went up into his brain, I wanted it to go up into his brain. Because I always thought about that punch, I always listened to the doctors on television and ask my friends, and they say when the nose go into the brain, the consequence of him gettin' up right away is...out of the question."
  • "I wanna fight, fight, fight, screw and fight and destruct the world because I'm the best fighter and screwer in the world!"
  • "Your guys know what I do. You know what I do. I put people in body bags when I'm right. So you know what's gonna happen. And I know your guys don't think you can beat me. I know you don't think that."
  • "Everyone in boxing probably makes out well except for the fighter. He's the only one that's on Skid Row most of the time; he's the only one that everybody just leaves when he loses his mind. He sometimes goes insane, he sometimes goes on the bottle, because it's an intensive pressure sport that allows people to just lose it."
  • "My mission is to go out there and destroy and not to let anything get involved. You get punched, you get hurt, I refused to be hurt, knocked down or knocked out. I can't lose. I refuse to lose!"
  • "I'm in prison. I'm in the belly of the beast. Everything in there is nasty, filth, disgusting, hatred, racist, just miserable, just dreadfulness, wretchedness..that's all that's there, and I came out and won the title and won two more belts. That's one of the greatest feats in American sports."
  • "Yeah, I woke up this morning...and my stomach wasn't feelin' good."
  • "My philosophy was like people basically ****. They're just, they're always trynna screw you."
  • Reported by Joyce Carol Oats: "'It's a lonely sport,' Mike Tyson [at 20], who is surrounded by people who love him, says."
  • "How dare they challenge me with their somewhat primitive skills? They're just as good as dead."
  • "My power is discombobulatingly devastating; I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."
  • "It's interesting that you put me in the league with those illustrious fighters [Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson], but I've proved since my career I've surpassed them as far my popularity. I'm the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don't believe it, check the cash register."
  • "Without discipline, no matter how good you are, you are nothing! One day, and I might not be around; you're going to meet a tough guy who takes your best shot. He'll keep coming because he's tough. Don't get discouraged. That's when the discipline comes in."
  • "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain."
  • "I'm scared every time I go into the ring, but it's how you handle it. What you have to do is plant your feet, bite down on your mouthpiece and say, 'Let's go.'"
  • "The title doesn't deserve to be treated with respect because the title is like a woman - it's like love - it doesn't care about anything but itself. It doesn't care who possesses it.... It's like a woman: '**** you, I'm so beautiful [that] I can get the next man with more money, with a better body..'" (paraphrasing Floyd Patterson)
  • "It was fun, that's my first time boxing since my last fight" Oct 21 2006
  • "My career has been over since 1990."
  • "Then I came out of jail and beat guys because they were basically scared."
On His Family
  • "No one gives a **** about me. No one cares if my children starve, if they're on welfare. I have to support my children. I need more money."
  • Mike, on his mother who died in 1982: "I never saw my mother happy with me and proud of me for doing something: She only knew me as being a wild kid running the streets, coming home with new clothes that she knew I didn't pay for. I never got a chance to talk to her or know about her. Professionally, it has no effect, but it's crushing emotionally and personally."
  • After his wife, actress Robin Givens, accuses him of punching her: "Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."
  • "I wouldn't even be associated with me no more if I was married to me."
  • On his ex-wife, pediatrician Monica Turner: "She's a wonderful woman. I'm just happy that she's still my friend. She was married to me and I was a typical animal. I'm just so happy she continues to be my friend."
  • At 20, reflecting on Cus D'Amato: "Cus was my father but he was more than a father. You can have a father and what does it mean?—it doesn't really mean anything. Cus was my backbone . . . . He did everything for my best interest . . . . We'd spend all our time together, talk about things that, later on, would come back to me. Like about character, and courage. Like the hero and the coward: that the hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters."
On the Media
  • "Ever since I was twelve years old, I was groomed not only just to be physical, you know what I mean? [But] To be very intellectual, and handle the pressures that comes with boxing. You know what I mean? Like the groupies, like the reporters..you know what I mean? I'm not saying all of you because a lot of reporters are my friends, but a lot of you are assholes!"
  • "People are never what they appear to be. I don't care who they are. No one's ever what they appear to be. No one knows anybody. They don't know Prince Phillip. They don't know Mike Tyson. They don't know the bum in the street. No one knows anybody, truly, what they truly are. Most writers, in my opinion, are dysfunctioned derelicts. You know what I mean? Who wanna talk about fighting? Let's see what they did. Who did they screw ever? Who did they actually fornicate with or whatever? Are they homosexuals? What are they? Who's judging them? They can throw anything they want at me 'cus I'm a man. I can take anything. I been at the bottom; I been as low as any man could ever be. And you think this is gonna break me up? A bunch of little pissy, wannabe polly-white photographers or writers could break my spirit? Never. I've been there. I'm not sayin' I been in jail, I'm a hardcore. Naw, 'cus there's a bunch of homosexuals, a bunch of fags, a bunch of weak people in jail. And the reason why people go to jail is because they don't have their **** in check, and they can't manage their lives. So that don't mean you're a bad guy 'cus you're in jail. It means you're pretty much a dysfunctional, weak individual, and you can't manage your life outside in the world. So that don't mean you're a tough guy. It's easy for somebody to shank somebody or beat up people with ten or twelve guys or something. I'm talkin' about man for man, bravo for bravo. I can stand up with any man. Red blood, blue blood, whoever they are."
  • “I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their ****in' head or stomp on their testicles, so they could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day."
  • [To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."
  • [To a female reporter] "I wanna talk nice to you, and talk about fornicating with you, and letting you **** my dick. 'Cause if I was eloquent with you, you would still look at me like a scumbag."
  • Reporter: "Some of your tactics have come into question in your recent fights. Do you feel any need to showcase your boxing talent in this fight(Tyson vs.Golata)" Tyson: " Listen, right..I've never did anything he hasn't done in the ring. So ask him that question. Well, ask him, white boy."
  • "People [are] going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. And Lewis, I'm trying to give some of that pain to y'all."
  • "You gentlemen have no idea what it's like to be myself, no idea what it's like. I'm not interested in being humiliated anymore."
  • "I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys"
  • "Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your ****ing ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel."
  • "If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."
  • "Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll **** you in your ass you punk white boy. You ******. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you *****. C'mon anybody in here can't **** with this. This is the ultimate, man. **** you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll **** you in the ass in front of everybody. You *****.... come on, you *****. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, *****. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******!" [After being told by a spectator that he should be put in a straight-jacket]
On Religion
  • "All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."
  • "Maybe in my next life I'll have a better life, and that's why I'm really looking forward to going to the other world. 'Cause I really hate the way I live now; I hate my life now."
  • "I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a ****ing hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."
  • Stacey McKinley: "He sees a guy beggin' in the street and he gives him a hundred dollars. I'll say, 'Man, y'know the guy's just gonna spend it on crack!' But he says, 'I leave it to Allah to judge him.'"
  • "Money is my God. If you think God will help you then quit your job and see how much he cares."
  • "I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried."
On Himself
  • "the baddest man on the planet"
  • "I refuse to get hurt, I refuse to get knocked down, I refuse to lose—I would have to be killed—carried out of the ring."
  • "I don't get caught up into a big, big star...That's the furthest thing from my mind. I don't like livin' like that so maybe I don't wanna be a big star no more, if that's what they call me. I don't think I want that no more 'cause I don't like livin' like that. I don't like livin' where..everybody, which I found out in here (prison) is true, everybody's a potential enemy. Everybody's potential to hurt you or want somethin' from you. I don't like that kinda life, because I'm just a normal person, extremely, to the extreme."
  • "I may like fornicating more than other people. It's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? Know what I mean? I been robbed of most of my money, can I at least get a blow job?"
  • "There's nobody that I fear in my life but God. There's nothing that I won't say behind somebody's back that I wouldn't say in front of their face. The only reason I'll say it behind their back is because they're not here for me to say it in front of their face. That's the mark of a man and someone with character. People who always say derogatory things about Mike Tyson behind my back, but then when I'm here, this guy, I'm his best friend. He wants everybody to know that he knows me and he's acquainted with me and... what do you say about those people? The people that you hear say derogatory things about me, do they say it in front of me, one on one? Without a camera? Without police? Without bodyguards? No, they wouldn't do that. So that tells you kinda person they truly are. And it's not because... they're gonna say, "I'm smart because he'll hit me." It's just because they don't have the guts. They don't have the intestinal fortitude, the constitution, and I'm not gonna strike nobody. But I may let him know how I feel about him as well."
  • "Money never meant anything to me. I never had money so it never meant anything to me. I have six children and all my children have great trust funds, know what I mean? I'm always more caring for them than myself. I don't need any goddamn money."
  • "I'm a ******. I'm a big, strong ****** that knocks out people and rapes people and rips off peoples' ****." *commenting, sarcistically, upon what he feels the general public percieves him as*
  • "I'm a pretty decent individual, but sometimes I go to the deep end. Sometimes I get on the dark side. I just think I come across too hard, too tough, so people think "**** him". They see how ****ed up I am for all these years and no one even considered helping. And even if I'm embarassed to accept it, can't they please get somebody to help? Can't they get a mother****er [to] put me in an insane asylum or a mental ward or whatever place I need to be? A hospital, or just... a psychiatrist..I'm just going to extremes but, I dunno..."
  • "The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."
  • "Champions don't quit. The only way you quit is when you're face down on the floor. Not taking a beating like a man is unethical."
  • "I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."
  • "I'm not Mother Teresa. But I'm also not Charles Manson!"
  • "Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn."
  • Reporter: "You're no longer living in a mansion. What's that like for you? Tyson: " I don't know...That doesn't define a man. What defines a man is someone who has failed time after time again and has the same enthusiasm as a winner."
  • "I love to hit people. I love to. Most celebrities are afraid someone's going to attack them. I want someone to attack me. No weapons. Just me and him. I like to beat men and beat them bad."
  • "Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent. Do you know what I do sometimes? Put on a ski mask and dress in old clothes, go out on the streets and beg for quarters."
  • "At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."
  • "I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"
  • "I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my dick ****ed ... It's just what I said before, everybody in this country is a big ****ing liar. [The media] tells people ... that this person did this and this person did that and then we find out that were just human and we find out that Michael Jordan cheats on his wife just like everybody else and that we all cheat on our ****ing wife in one way or another either emotionally, physically or sexually or one way."
  • "There's no one perfect. We're always gonna do that. Jimmy Swaggart is lascivious creature, Mike Tyson is lascivious -- but we're not criminally, at least I'm not, criminally lascivious. You know what I mean. I may like to fornicate more than other people -- it's just who I am. I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid? I mean, I been robbed of my most of my money, can I at least get ****ed off without the people wanting to harass me and wanting to throw me in jail?"
  • "Dying can't be as bad as living, There's no way that dying can be as bad as living. But while you're living you have to live."
  • "I don't know what I'm doing. I just live, I guess, get some food. But I don't cook. I go to restaurants every night."
  • "I don't do anything. My life ****s."
  • "I'll never be happy. I believe I'll die alone. I would want it that way. I've been a loner all my life with my secrets and my pain. I'm really lost, but I'm trying to find myself. I'm really a sad, pathetic case."
  • "My whole life has been a waste -- I've been a failure."
  • "I need some discipline over myself; I need some emotional intelligence."
  • In an interview with This Is London, Tyson announces that since declaring bankruptcy he has been sleeping in homeless shelters and living off handouts. "I've got nowhere to live. I've been crashing with friends, literally sleeping in shelters. Unsavoury characters are giving me money and I'm taking it. I need it. The drug dealers, they sympathise with me. They see me as some sort of pathetic character... I know I was a tough, bad-ass talking fighter, but I ain't no mob figure. I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues. I ain't the same person I was when I bit that guy's ear off."
  • "They would give Jeffrey Dahmer a second chance before they gave me another one. If you saw a [police] lineup and saw Tyson and Dahmer and they asked, 'Who killed and ate those people?' you would pick me and not Jeffrey."
  • "When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him."
  • "A lot of young women don't know what they're getting themselves into. A lot of them think it's fun, a game. . . . But they truly don't know what they're into when they lock themselves into a room and engage in sex with a man who knows how to handle a woman."
  • *In a private letter to ESPN journalist Jim Gray during Tyson's incarceration* "Mr. Gray, I will never admit to raping this woman, even if it lessens my time because I just didn't do it and I'm not gonna say I did. However, there have been five to seven other things throughout the course of my life that I have done which are far worse than that of which I've been accused so I feel I'm in the right place."
  • "I'm a man who has made too many mistakes to be known for his wisdom." - improvised by Tyson in the movie Black and White
  • "I have the same malice in my heart as far as the fight game is concerned, but outside the ring, I won't say anything a dignified man won't say."
  • "I've been abused any way a human being can be abused. I'm as hard and cold as they get, man."
  • "I'm not used to sensitivity any more. When I see people cry when I lose, save your tears. I don't know how to handle people crying any more. I lost my sensitivity like that. Please, you embarrass me when you cry because I don't know what to do when you cry. I don't know what to say."
  • "I’m not the kind of guy you feel sorry for, I’m just not that kind of guy. I don’t want people to look up to me. I know who I am. I’ve done things I am not proud of in my life. I don’t want nobody looking up to me. I’m just an isolated guy. People think they know me but they don’t know me.”
  • "People say 'Poor guy.' That insults me. I despise sympathy. So I screwed up. I made some mistakes. 'Poor guy,' like I'm some victim. There's nothing poor about me."
  • "I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds."
  • "That’s our whole existence – to contribute to the world and make it a better place in some way. In my life I contributed to make it a bad place.”

On His Mental Health
  • "I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at work."
  • "Well, [contemplating suicide] goes through everyone's mind, I'm sure. And if it doesn't I really must be crazy. Everyone thinks about that because sometimes, you know what I mean, it's just tough being a ****** and it's tough being a bad ******."
  • Reporter: "They determined that you were suffering from depression, low self-esteem, and that you had problems with anger management. How have you tried to address those problems?" Tyson: "That's all they said was wrong with me?"
  • "Having no hope is the worst thing that could happen to anybody. I've been through that. I've come too far to turn back now."
  • "I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more."
  • "I'm on this Zoloft thing, right? But I'm on that to keep me from killing y'all!"
On America
  • "I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."
On What Looks to be the end of his career (losing to Kevin McBride)
  • "I'm sorry I let everybody down, I'm fighting just to pay my bills. I don't have the stomach for this anymore...I don't have the desire for it. I feel bad for the people...I wish they could get their money back."
  • "I don't have the stomach for this anymore, I most likely won't fight anymore. I'm not going to disrespect the sport by losing to this caliber of fighters."
  • "You're smart too late and old too soon, I just got caught up in that suction cup. I feel like Rip Van Winkle right now."
  • "I felt like I was 120 years old"
  • "I just don

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Perhaps you are thinking of former champion George Foreman and his famous grill? He doesn't make the meat products, but he cooks them and "Knocks Out the FAT!"

Gfgrill.jpg

Upvote 0
Some of those quotes are deeply disturbing.

Yeah, some are even sad.
"What used to bother me was when I was a kid, people used to take things from me. I used to wear glasses and, I don't believe the guy did this..He took the milk, you always had milk when you was a kid. He took the milk and he took my glasses..and I wanted to get my glasses, but I was scared to fight the guy for some reason..because he talked tough. But something that he did was so cruel. I was devastated, but he took my glasses, fold them up. There was a big truck there; I think it was a lunch truck. He took the gas tank, opened [it] up, and put my glasses in the gas! Dropped it where you put the gas, turned it back, and there was no way I could ever get my glasses. And at that time I couldn't believe someone could be that cruel to do that."

But some are just crazy
"I wanted to hit him in the nose one more time so that the bone could went up into his brain, I wanted it to go up into his brain. Because I always thought about that punch, I always listened to the doctors on television and ask my friends, and they say when the nose go into the brain, the consequence of him gettin' up right away is...out of the question."

^^:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upvote 0