• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

Upvote 0
Sic-Disaster, I think your vid would flow better if you overlayed the text over it instead of fading to a black screen.

Probably, but i'd have to learn how to do that first, and i also didnt know if the action on the background would distract people to much.
Thirdly, it comes in handy to change from scene to scene too imo, since i dont film in an continual strain cause that would fill up my whole harddrive with movie:D It might look weird phasing from one part of the mission to others and you're like, what the hell happened to this surrounding?
I could give it a try though, thanks for the feedback :)

Upvote 0
Well, after a long bout of research, I bought ArmA this last Saturday.

The multiplayer is almost exactly what I'm looking for in a game, so I'm very shocked. Happy, but shocked. I could go on for hours, but you guys already know how cool this game is.

After going solo a few times, it becomes apparent that you need a team to play this game the way it was meant to be played.

Is there anyone from near my time zone (US-Pacific) playing with the RO ArmA group?

Upvote 0