• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Left in the dark about performance

These are some screens I took after messing around with settings.No ini tweeks or Nvidia control panel changes. My game runs on 50-60 FPS apart from Pavlov house where it drops to 40-50 FPS still playable and without FRAPS I wouldn't know the difference.Check my settings and if you have similar set up to mine maybe these can be some help to you.When I started the game defoult settings gave me 30 FPS on high settings and now i can use some Ultra and the game looks great.

Upvote 0
It's kinda insulting that the mods are telling us to check stickies for config tweaks and console commands, when obviously the problem is on their end.

As stated, they are simply trying to HELP until the code is fixed. They absolutely haven't claimed there isn't a problem, and they are not trying to assert that using performance tweaks is akin to "fixing" a problem :) They are suggesting ways in which improvements can be made, until the issues are resolved. If you find this insulting, I'm afraid you have completely the wrong end of the proverbial stick.

Nobody is describing the problem as "non-existent".

The reference was to this post, not to anything that TWI/RF members have posted :)

There is no such thing as LOW GPU USAGE problem.

Which is in fact untrue, in a fashion. What atomMan probably should have said was that the described problem is nothing to do with graphics driver bugs. As stated, there obviously IS a problem with the GPU being under-utilised, but it is down to the behaviour of the current game code, rather than any "anomalies" in the graphics (sub)system. It is rather that the problem is not caused by things that many posters are assuming, and has a perfectly logical explanation that lies within the RO2 codebase.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will find the answers given time :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0