• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Congratulations Tripwire!

Brenhussung

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2011
I just wanted to say congratulations on the release of RO2! I've been a fan of RO since the original mod release for UT2004. RO is an amazing multiplayer game with one of the most original experiences. I'm a major WW2 history guy and no other game has captured the fear that those men must have been going through quite like this one. The new one looks incredible and I can't wait to play it! Only thing is I can't purchase it yet.

I was looking forward to tomorrow very much! I had planned on buying the game as soon as it was available, unfortunately I was laid of four days ago and now my money must be put toward finding a new job and eating.

As soon as I get a chance I will purchase this game and support your company.

I look forward to joining the ranks to attack/defend Russia, in the near future.

Thank you Tripwire for making this game.

I don't want to sound like a fanboy or something but, Tripwire you did an amazing job with Red Orchestra 2, this game is the most epic game I played so far! Of course the beta had some bugs, thats why it's called beta, but you did an amazing job fixing most of them in short times!
And thats the thing that differs TW from others: You work very hard on your games even months/years after the release!

Keep the excellent work up guys!

I'll always support ya! :D

Upvote 0