• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The one and only release time thread

It's now 8:46am - Sept 13th here in Melbourne, Aus..... Where's my Beta.... er... I mean, where's my RO2!!!

That's it! I wants my refound!!

*Epic Ragequit of Butthurt Proportions!* ;):D

Just kidding people.... just kidding. I imagine it'll be ready around 1pm here my time, more or less. Doesn't really matter because I'll be here at work and can't do anything anyways.

Upvote 0
It's now 8:46am - Sept 13th here in Melbourne, Aus..... Where's my Beta.... er... I mean, where's my RO2!!!

That's it! I wants my refound!!

*Epic Ragequit of Butthurt Proportions!* ;):D

Just kidding people.... just kidding. I imagine it'll be ready around 1pm here my time, more or less. Doesn't really matter because I'll be here at work and can't do anything anyways.

0924hrs here in Brissie...nice day too - clear blue skies, a mild 17 deg C and I'm at work and will be at work tomorrow when this thing releases. still though, better than a poke in the eye! To use the wise words of Master Oogway, "there ARE no accidents" (note: this has no relevance to what I said above or to this post at all....I just felt like including it).

Upvote 0