• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does auto balance prevent players from just switching back?

The real problem is people will stubbornly play one faction regardless of the team balance(axis) and not having an autoassign really doesn't help matters.

Now this I agree with. It DOES definitely frustrate me when people actually join an unbalanced game on the side that's already stacked. Then I'm like "WTF". I mean, if you really "never play commies" or "won't ever go Nazi," well, if you're team is stacked, then join a different server.

Upvote 0
Autobalance is silly now. An example: I play on Axis team, I die and I get tossed to other team. I think "Ok, they must have less players", I go to team selection to see what's up. Nope, it's not the way I thought. Actually Axis have now 1 less then allies. So I go back to Axis side. This happens sometimes 2-3 times during a round, sometimes not at all..

Upvote 0
I already know that they dont care tell me something that I dont already know. I already know that the community doesnt care, so go back in game and keep using other people as your team balance lackeys with them.

Yep, the devs are just ironing the latest bugs and issues and are working 24/7, BUT OH WAIT! Rich-UK demands answers and if his demands are not met RIGHT NOW, he threatens to unleash his fury and cancel his pre order. OH NOES, I can already see that the TWI building is ablaze!

On a more serious note, I really dont know what exactly are you complaining about. Its like the fact that you get switched to another team is something horrible and gamebreaking. Yes it ruins the immersion but oh well, it does not happen so often as if there is a more than two person team unbalance you cant join the stronger team, eg if the axis have 22 and the allies have 20 you cant join the axis.

Upvote 0
except people go straight back to the same team. the whole thing is just being ignored, no thanks.

not with the kind of responses i get too, lol you guys must think that games use this because they love annoying their players. learn what its for why servers run it and why its important to the life of this game in the long term.

bite me for refunding

Last edited:
Upvote 0
except people go straight back to the same team. the whole thing is just being ignored, no thanks.

not with the kind of responses i get too, lol you guys must think that games use this because they love annoying their players. learn what its for why servers run it and why its important to the life of this game in the long term.

bite me for refunding

Umm, didnt you read my post? They can not. If the axis have 22 players and the allies have 20 players you just cant switch to the axis team, its impossible, You can try but nothing happens. It was so in ro1 and it is so in ro2. And you really should not worry about the gaming population, ro1 is already 5 years old and its still played. Mods and user created maps will ensure the same for RO2

Who knew team balance could make people so angry....

Its an enigma to me too...

Last edited:
Upvote 0