• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Big Tick offs in the game

Big Tick offs in the game

• Agree

Votes: 101 80.8%
  • No way I love hitting the ready button so muchhh!

Votes: 24 19.2%

• Total voters

ViViD

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
These tick offs are not even in the game which makes them even more of a tick off.

The Ready button has to be pressed to spawn, every time you die, this can be up to 100 times in a night.

You cannot have join squad feature open by default so if you want to play with teamwork you end up with a bolt every time cause you need to press that then select a weapon. Although I don't mind it as a boltie at heart.

New game everyone spawns but you, for no reason why, your have hit ready and you watch all you men run off without you and you stuck there looking at the mess from above.

Non Poll related.
Apart from that I getting to like the game more the maps are better, but I do feel you die too fast. Before the trolls, yell learn the game, top 1-3 on my team all night last night, in kills and team work although I don't really care for the kills it is a team game after all.

I really agree with your first "tick off"

Everytime you die you have to select which group or squad lead to respawn at which easily gets ridiculously annoying. Can't you just set it to automatically spawn you at your last selected location, whether its spawn 1, squad lead, or spawn 2. Then if you want to change it again you can open your damn menu and reselect a new location yourself instead of doing it every single time you die (which for some of us is quite a lot).

Upvote 0
First one I agree with. It drives me nuts having to click into a spawn wave.

I also dont like:

How when you ironsight and get within a foot of a wall, it pulls the gun back without being "useable". I died many times due to this stupid addition... the game wants us to go into cover, but be d*mned if you try to look down the sights when you are in cover.

How you cant ESC out of text chat. You can do it in RO1, fix it in RO2.

How you are not shown if you are forgiving people for TK's, and how it doesnt show you if you are forgiven.

The ready button means that if someone on your team goes afk they don't waste spawns.

I found it pretty annoying till I realised this earlier this evening:p

They can put a checkbox like in BF games, where it keeps using the same spawnpoint

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I disagree ...

Pressing the "Ready" allows / requires the player to see and learn to understand ..

They're going to learn the maps much faster if they play them.

That said, as a compromise, I'd be happy that when you selected your spawn/squad spawn - it simply readied you immediately and didn't require that button. The implication is "I have selected my spawn, I am ready".

Upvote 0