• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Woman addicted to eating couch cushions (video)

"I only do it in private, I go to the bathroom and just eat it"
In private and on TV it seems! I say it's a fake like most "reality" tv in America.

But if it was true, the video implies the divorce of her parents caused her weird addiction. That might play a factor but I wouldn't blame it on the divorce completely before investigating her life more thoroughly. And it's not like every divorce gives children weird fetishes and addictions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In private and on TV it seems! I say it's a fake like most "reality" tv in America.

But if it was true, the video implies the divorce of her parents caused her weird addiction. That might play a factor but I wouldn't blame it on the divorce completely before investigating her life more thoroughly. And it's not like every divorce gives children weird fetishes and addictions.

When my girlfriend was around 1, she pulled out the fur of her Pooh bear doll and stuffed it in her nose because her dad left for a month. I guess this is kind of the same thing, just a different hole, lol.

Upvote 0
Takki3.gif

Upvote 0

It's a real medical condition called "Pica". Google it.

Upvote 0