• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which RO2 map is your favorite?

Which RO2 map is your favorite?

• Apartments

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Barracks

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Commissar's House

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Fallen Heroes

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Grain Elevator

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Gumrak

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Pavlo's House

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Red Oktober Factory

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Station

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Spartanovka

Votes: 42 25.1%

• Total voters
Commissars House.

I always seem to have good games there, I love how the actual Commissars building is split into two capture points as well, despite being the same building. Makes for some really fun firefights when the Germans are pushed.

I would put Grain up there too, but I've found it to be increibly frustrating once you get into the main building. Alot of players don't seem to 'get' that map, and like to just run around mindlessly not contributing to the objectives. That will probably change as the slow players get used to the map though, its definately one of the more complicated scenarios.

Upvote 0
I like being allies on Sparatnovka. I grab commander and set up arty as fast as possible. If your team is decent you should be able to hold the church for a fair amount of time.

That's the problem, we always seem to lose church quickly. Also, a few Germans always tend to setup on the edges of the map (sometimes even near their spawn) and snipe, which is easy to do when allies are having to move up in an around the houses and fences. Good arty is probably the key.

Upvote 0
I like most of them, but find that for the sake of people new to RO Fallen Fighters is easily the most balanced and straight-forward map. That combined with the size, having tanks, and being a classic make it my personal favorite.

I just hope people on my server stop freaking voting for Apartments, I wasn't crazy about Danzig from Ost, and I like Apartments even less.

Upvote 0
Fallen Fighters gives more freedom to do what you wish, so it's my favorite. Not to mention it was one of my favorites in RO1 aswell.

While the OP doesn't ask, my least favorite is a tie between Grain Elevator and Red Oktober Factory. Grain Elevator gives alot of freedom like FF, but I don't like how the first two caps make the map. While on Red Oktober, I personally have never won as Allies on that map, even in beta.

Upvote 0
Impossible to vote for a favourite.. I'm really enjoying them all for different reasons/elements. Give me a few months...

That brings up an interesting thought. If we do this poll again in a couple of weeks or months, I wonder how it will look? Will the favorites be different?

P.s., unorthodox: I do think it's more than fair to mention a least favorite map, if you have one. I haven't decided mine yet.

Upvote 0
I gotta go with Red Oktober Factory then Grain Elevator, then Spartanovka. The first two are way underplayed.

Coming from RO/DH, seeing the same exact flawed voting system is disappointing. How about silent voting? The majority of people tend to vote for the map that has the most votes which ends up being the first one that pops up.

Upvote 0