• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Upvote 0
Allright we finally fixed all the bugs from White V2 and White V 2.5 will be released with the next Kf update.
This wouldn't have been possible without the help of Xiennen, Marco and Benjamin!
Thanks!!
In the meanwhile we will release Beta V6, so that you can try out the KSG.

White V 2.5 will be compatible with Braindead's hunting rifle.
The IJC weapons and Braindead's Hunting Rifle will all benefit from Perks and have price reduction working ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Allright we finally fixed all the bugs from White V2 and White V 2.5 will be released with the next Kf update.
This wouldn't have been possible without the help of Xiennen, Marco and Benjamin!
Thanks!!

The IJC weapons and Braindead's Hunting Rifle will all benefit from Perks and have price reduction working ;)
Completely can't wait mate! My server has been waiting on this for ages! :p My community can't wait mate! :D

Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0
Hello, I'm new here and I don't know which installation option should I choose.
What is the different between IJC WeaponPack White-1 and the + ICJ Perk Activition?

Perk Activation is an addon for BETA versions so they can use the perks in Marco's Server Perks Mutator. It is pointless and redundant in the whitelisted versions of the weaponpack (white v1) because the official perks are enabled.

Upvote 0
Great work on the guns guys. I was wondering if the animation, sound, static mesh and texture files could have a version number on it. (example: KFWeaponPackAnimsWhiteV1.ukx) I jump servers from time to time and I guess these servers run different versions of the weapon pack. Some are running older versions I suppose. It's just that I have to redownload the files if they are a different version. If they had unique names, it would prevent clients from redownloading/overwriting files in their cache. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. :)

Upvote 0
Great work on the guns guys. I was wondering if the animation, sound, static mesh and texture files could have a version number on it. (example: KFWeaponPackAnimsWhiteV1.ukx) I jump servers from time to time and I guess these servers run different versions of the weapon pack. Some are running older versions I suppose. It's just that I have to redownload the files if they are a different version. If they had unique names, it would prevent clients from redownloading/overwriting files in their cache. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. :)
I absolutely agree with this as i've had problems with people joining my server too due to this.

Upvote 0
Ok i love this weapon pack and all but why is the weapons so expensive i mean the new medic gun is 15000 i mean seriously who is ever gonna be able to afford that on like a server that is running hard or suicidal or even hell on earth difficulty?

No offense but if you would have read some topics in the IJC Forum or some pages here then you would know that this is due to the perk system, which is not working in White V1.
White V 2.5 will have a 100% working perk bonus system and price discounts thatnks to Benjamin and Marco. A big special thanks also goes to [TW] Xiennen who helped us out with testing!

So in White 2.5 the Medicgun will be affordable for medics. You then will also get damage bonuses for all the other IJC Weapons, the KSG will be in and you will be able to level your perks.

Reactions: Sheepy
Upvote 0
Thanks!!

Really big thank you for including the rifle in the perks, that has saved me such a headache and everone having to have separate perk files.

Looking forward to the latest version, it just gets better and better :)

Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0
Is BD's rifle inlcuded in the download, or did you guys just arrange it so that its "trader slot" doesn't interfere with your "trader slots"? I guess what i mean is - will i have to use one mutator or two if i want BD's rifle?

You will have to have both Braindead's hunting rifle and the IJC pack installed, in order to have them both ingame. Actually we have a combiner which then will combine both packs and which makes perks working for both packs ;)

Hi guys, is there any chance of being able to download this latest version but in beta form? If you still have changes to make then I understand but i'll be using this for my custom server so whitelisting isn't something I need.

We will release Beta V6 as soon as possible.

@Braindead

No problem ;)! I just want to have that hunting rifle perked and working as much as you do as it's just awesome :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0