• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rumour mill - What ROHOS news will we get from GDC

If TWI has some successful recruiting, would there be any chance of us hearing about who has joined the team?

But more importantly I want inventory on all donuts at the event, and a detailed report of consumption of said donuts. And how often did Yoshiro leave Tripwire's booth to play Kirby's Epic Yarn? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the lack of information about the hoff being involved disturbs me.

hasselhoff.gif

Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0
I can't believe so many want to see and know everything about the game before it's released. I would like to keep many of the maps totally fresh and new.

Hmm well, I dont think its really that sorta game where you're spoiled when a lot is revealed to you , mainly because its a realistic ww2 game and not say a space shooter which could hold anything in it.

TWI has already released tons of stuff regarding the game and i am sure there is more and that a lot of stuff will be keep secret forever, however like i said it's not really that type of game where if you see a lot it ruins it.

Upvote 0