• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game freezes after 5-10 seconds!

CrisisStar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2010
Sometime in 2009, I had problems with every server. Whatever I do or joins the time freezes and all goes into the wall. It happens after 50-10 seconds:confused:. I was going to start playing again because it can not be the same problem after all this updates. BUT!! I STILL FREEZE AFTER 5-10Sec!:eek: What is the problem i tried everything and it worked before and i have same internet same everything and what did you do with the game that made this error or bugg?:( I really wanna play but it wont work OMFG! SO ANNOYING! If you dont fix this i want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

How do you know its the router this is the only game i ever had this problem with! And it worked before all updates.
Unfortunately I couldn't understand what you were saying in regard to the updates because your message was a bit garbled. It seemed like you were saying it hadn't ever worked. Which router do you have? Zet's suggestion might be worth checking out, although normally this wouldn't let you connect in the first place. What is happening is that your connection is timing out after joining, and this is usually a symptom of an issue with a specific make of router.

Upvote 0