• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Time to inaugurate the RO:O forums with some gun pics. :D

For those who never saw the thread in the old forums, basically this is a thread to post whatever military guns you have currently or recently bought - and discuss them.

My Set:
bothmn_cropped_800.jpg

Click here for a huge version of that pic

From top to bottom:
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Year: 1936
Condition: Excellent, with shiny bore

Mosin Nagant M44
Year: 1945
Condition: Excellent, with shiny bore and laminated stock. It has some nicks, but most do anyway.

Bulgarian Makarov Pistol
Year: 1970 (first year of production)
Condition: Absolutely mint. It looks a tiny bit more worn now, but I've put some good use into it.

And lastly:

sks_close1.jpg

Yugoslavian M59 SKS
Year: No year markings (like most Yugos), but produced in the late 50's-1960's
Condition: Excellent. The thing is a bloody tack driver. I'm a horrible shot, and this thing makes ME look good.

Dcode said:
i like very much.

post more pics. i wanna see the makarov close up :D

There ya go: :) I have a few extra mags for it too - 2 Bulgarian, 2 Russian, and an East German. They all fit and work perfectly. Gotta love Communist mix-and-match weaponry!

mak.jpg

Ska Wars said:
I predict Bas will win this thread . . . again :p

LOL - well, there's no bloody doubt about THAT!

Upvote 0
WickedPenguin said:
It's actually http://www.gunpics.net/

;)

Beautiful WWI-era Mauser example, btw. Quite pretty and well-preserved. My father has one, but it's not nearly as in good condition. How does she shoot?

There's a P38 on that page Krokar

I've cleaned it up a bit, the metal, but the wood was as i got it, all the numbers are matching and everything, it was a real find, and for $400 australian, got a bargain i reckon. It shoots well too, the only problem being the minimum graduation of 400 meters!

Upvote 0
PICT0016.jpg

My M59/66 I had a problem with it when i took it to the range. The bullet casings would get jammed as the bolt was shutting, quite frustrating. Since then i took the spring out and lubed the hell out of it and made sure the hole to the piston in the barrel for the gas was clear of any kind of gunk. I have to test it to make sure it works.

ww2stuff1.jpg

M44 and 91/30.

Upvote 0
Ska Wars said:
I predict Bas will win this thread . . . again :p

Not that it's a competition, at least I hope not as I'd wouldn't even be in the running considering some of the collections I've seen!

My lot, the Russians:
russians2.JPG

The Germans:
germans2.JPG

The rest:
misc.JPG

No change since I got the G43, been saving up to pay for a big dentist bill :(

Reactions: Hobitt
Upvote 0