• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dateyourgame.com Beta Gameplay Video

>Stripper clips reload 5 at a time, if you need less than 5, you'll load single bullets.

Also I've noticed that your character doesn't fully reload on his own, for example, at 3:30 he fires 7 rounds and then reloads a clip of 5, so if you want your gun up to 10 again you'll have to hit 'r' a second time.

I wonder if there's a system that allows you to fully reload in a single animation (possibly by holding the reload key instead of tapping it).

Upvote 0
Also I've noticed that your character doesn't fully reload on his own, for example, at 3:30 he fires 7 rounds and then reloads a clip of 5, so if you want your gun up to 10 again you'll have to hit 'r' a second time.

I wonder if there's a system that allows you to fully reload in a single animation (possibly by holding the reload key instead of tapping it).

I love the feeling of having to count your shots.

Upvote 0
Great map, great atmosphere!

It's probably been discussed so much it's not worth mentioning (I don't visit the forums regularly), but the zoom plus extra breathing zoom is... well... a lot of zoom! I'm not a no zoom purist, but that guy was making a lot of extraordinary shots soley based on how much he could zoom.

Oh well, I think people were arguing about this months ago so it's probably been settled at this point. Overall, the game looks great! Cannot wait for the 30th if the beta schedule holds!

Upvote 0
Great map, great atmosphere!

It's probably been discussed so much it's not worth mentioning (I don't visit the forums regularly), but the zoom plus extra breathing zoom is... well... a lot of zoom! I'm not a no zoom purist, but that guy was making a lot of extraordinary shots soley based on how much he could zoom.

Oh well, I think people were arguing about this months ago so it's probably been settled at this point. Overall, the game looks great! Cannot wait for the 30th if the beta schedule holds!

There is only one zoom, and Iron sights. When you aim down sights and zoom the Field of view and size of a soldier is how big he should be in real life. Otherwise everything is like 1/3 the size they should be. Those "extraordinary" shots are simply a normal soldier's shot.

Reactions: Spindle
Upvote 0
2usk3uw.png

:p

Obs: Awesome video!

Reactions: JohnnyRaygun
Upvote 0
There is only one zoom, and Iron sights. When you aim down sights and zoom the Field of view and size of a soldier is how big he should be in real life. Otherwise everything is like 1/3 the size they should be. Those "extraordinary" shots are simply a normal soldier's shot.

Well regardless of what they call it, there looked to be two distinct zooms. I understand that there is some optical 'zoom' when you look down the sights of real weapons, but not like that! I'd be a much better shot with my K98 if I could zoom like that. :D

Again, no big deal though. Game looks fantastic! :D

Reactions: Spindle
Upvote 0