• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

4,5 patches ... but still no improvment for me in every respect

Still got the "no-sound-bug" which should have been fixed by the latest patch (regarding the patch-log of Ramm-Jaeger)

To clarify this for you, they did implement the change, but they had to remove the change within an hour of when they released it because it broke more players as far as performance goes. So they reverted this change.

Upvote 0
What the **** are you guys talking about? they have fixed tons of **** and are fixing tons of **** currently...hell for a company that's pretty small they have released more patches in 2 weeks then some companies have released in months time who are very big and have 150 people working on the game.

I know none of you understand how game development works but there isn't a command line in a config somewhere that says

Working=False and they just have to change it to True...

There are forums for a game that you buy for $60, no SDK, no information form Developer from what they are working on fixing, no posts from Developers besides a couple and those forums complain less then what you guys are complaining about.

Yet this forum has what a lot of other company forums lack and you guys are complaining more, they have acknowledged all the issues, said they are working on them and releasing them in a steady rate yet you guys want the impossible. Seriously you guys sound like you want Tripwire to stop working on the game and abandon it after a month which is what most companies do and they have far less complaints. /rant

To answer the OP, they have acknowledged all those problems and are fixing them

Upvote 0
What the **** are you guys talking about? they have fixed tons of **** and are fixing tons of **** currently...hell for a company that's pretty small they have released more patches in 2 weeks then some companies have released in months time who are very big and have 150 people working on the game.

I know none of you understand how game development works but there isn't a command line in a config somewhere that says

Working=False and they just have to change it to True...

There are forums for a game that you buy for $60, no SDK, no information form Developer from what they are working on fixing, no posts from Developers besides a couple and those forums complain less then what you guys are complaining about.

Yet this forum has what a lot of other company forums lack and you guys are complaining more, they have acknowledged all the issues, said they are working on them and releasing them in a steady rate yet you guys want the impossible. Seriously you guys sound like you want Tripwire to stop working on the game and abandon it after a month which is what most companies do and they have far less complaints. /rant

To answer the OP, they have acknowledged all those problems and are fixing them

You're right. It's my fault that I did not take advantage of the allowance of a refund during beta. I'm not mad; I'm not complaining. But, it is frustrating that with every patch it's a hit or miss whether the game works better or worse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're right. It's my fault that I did not take advantage of the allowance of a refund during beta. I'm not mad; I'm not complaining. But, it is frustrating that with every patch it's a hit or miss whether the game works better or worse.

I'm not blaming everyone, but just the ones who exaggerate and cause problems and make it seem like it's the end of the world.

I understand the frustration as well but I personally think it's better then some games where you post on there forums and you never get a dev response, or it gets fixed months and months later. Or most of the times it just doesn't get fixed at all as the company is working on their new $60 game and doesn't care about people who spent money on their past game.

With that I'm not saying to not be frustrated, sure be frustrated as it doesn't work for you and your right about being frustrated, but at least you know every week there is like you said a hit or a miss where it can work with a new patch or not.

Upvote 0
I'm not blaming everyone, but just the ones who exaggerate and cause problems and make it seem like it's the end of the world.

I understand the frustration as well but I personally think it's better then some games where you post on there forums and you never get a dev response, or it gets fixed months and months later. Or most of the times it just doesn't get fixed at all as the company is working on their new $60 game and doesn't care about people who spent money on their past game.

With that I'm not saying to not be frustrated, sure be frustrated as it doesn't work for you and your right about being frustrated, but at least you know every week there is like you said a hit or a miss where it can work with a new patch or not.

So what do you want buddy??? Why so serious??? Why defending somebody (TW) while no one is actually attacking anybody ...
(just talking for myself, me, who opened this Thread)

your last paragraph seems right to me ... but, again ... why so serious? It may not be your opinion, but let people say what they are thinking ... why is that so hard for some people ...

I wasn

Last edited:
Reactions: BadKarma
Upvote 0
Try reading your software license a little more closely. Generally they contain an "As Is" clause. The game works fine for a large portion of the players. Therefore the problem is 'technically' on your end, and they have no obligation to fix anything because it technically isn't broken. It just doesn't work on Your system.

Tripwire is under no legal obligation to do anything at this point.

However, they're doing their best to get fixes out as fast as possible, and customers should be happy a company cares this much about the product they are putting out.

too ... very constructive ...

and yes, I

Reactions: BadKarma
Upvote 0
You are going on about rights and obligations which Do not actually exist.

Does it suck that it doesn't run on your system? Yes.

Does that mean TWI has to do anything about it? No.

But guess what! They're going to do their best anyway. If you have problems, head over to the Bug Report forum and start filling out reports on the patches so the devs can find the information they need to fix the software so it runs properly on Your system. Standing around claiming they have to fix it just for you isn't exactly what I would call productive.

Upvote 0
Right, so it isn't Tripwire's responsibility to fix the broken game they shipped? Should we be fixing it or something?

Tripwire has no responsibility to release patches, coddle you, or release a perfect game at launch. They have a MORAL responsibility to release patches in a timely matter and address bugs, which they are doing.

Its not like they said "WE AREN'T FIXING ANYTHING LOL", they are aware of the issues and are working on it.

Upvote 0
Tripwire has no responsibility to release patches, coddle you, or release a perfect game at launch. They have a MORAL responsibility to release patches in a timely matter and address bugs, which they are doing.

Its not like they said "WE AREN'T FIXING ANYTHING LOL", they are aware of the issues and are working on it.

Youre right ... but tell this one some other guys replying in this thread. They could truly use some enlightenment

Upvote 0