• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

They aren't saying anything about fixing stats other than "we're looking into it"
Indie developer is getting cocky, i hate you.

Hey, when they say they're looking into it they're looking into it. There's no need to be a dick to the developers, they're working hard to try and fix all of this and I personally am extremely impressed they've fixed all of these problems so far so fast especially for a the budget they were on.

That said I hope they find what's causing the stats to do what they're doing soon :|

Edit : Actually I'd play more like 10 hours a day, if it were fixed. Why should I be glad it's fixed because people are shooting up to lv70? They most likely didn't want that to happen and I certainly wouldn't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Whilst the bug fixes are much more important, stats are also important for me and many others. They are a great feature, it gives me something to aim for. Naturally, I want to be the best. (It is a game afterall)

RO2 reminds me of when Batman relaunched itself with Christian Bale. It attracted a much wider audience & yet the old guard were consistently negative.

Upvote 0
I want the stats fixed before anything else, all my classes are frozen and not gaining any exp. You can't just say don't worry about it stats don't matter, stats give you % based benefits that can't be ignored when a mass amount of people cannot get them while others level up fine. Ruins the game.

No it doesn't, they don't make that much of a difference, this is Red Orchesta, not CoD, stats are not that important and they aren't important especially compared to bugs or crashes or optimization

Upvote 0
I want the stats fixed before anything else, all my classes are frozen and not gaining any exp. You can't just say don't worry about it stats don't matter, stats give you % based benefits that can't be ignored when a mass amount of people cannot get them while others level up fine. Ruins the game.

There is truth to this. A lot of people say they don't matter but in this game they are more than just numbers. They give you access to entire weapons. Including what many consider to be the best in the game. And a lot of people are permanently unable to get access to it right now. In most games there would be a crap storm over this. I'm actually surprised this games community seems to care little. But then with many of them like myself sitting at honor level 80 something an using stuff they shouldn't have its not so much a priority to fix it.

Reactions: MorningstarPA
Upvote 0
No it doesn't, they don't make that much of a difference, this is Red Orchesta, not CoD, stats are not that important and they aren't important especially compared to bugs or crashes or optimization
It obviously does to him, you may not agree with him but if he thinks it matters it bloody matters. Same goes for anyone.

Reactions: MorningstarPA
Upvote 0

But stats and unlocks are important to a ton of people, and do make a huge difference. And when people say stats, they are talking about unlocks.

Upvote 0