• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] During Server Browsing post here

Crash...

Crash...

Crash at server browser...

Tried verifying Red Orchestra 2 files in steam..didnt work
Tried following your fix...didnt work.
Tried updating all drivers...didnt work
Tried bypassing router and turning off firewall...didnt work

Game keeps crashing...occasionally (very rarely), I manage to load a game...but then there is instant crash at welcome menu /

(Crash freeze, but sometimes crash to desktop)

Hardware:
Windows 7 (64)
4GB ram
[email protected]
8800GT graphics

Upvote 0
Guys I can confirm that if you turn off steam overlay it doesn't crash anymore in the server browser. Still runs like a turtle but mine doesn't crash anymore and I am able to actually choose which server I want instead of double clicking as fast as I can. Not sure if alt tabbing works will give that a shot.

Dweez

Upvote 0
Same thing happens here. Game crashes in server browser at around 106-110 servers found. Managed to make some progress where if I made the game in windowed mode, it wouldnt crash, but shortly after that fluke it would crash even when it was in windowed mode.

Only way I've been able to get into a game is if i join through steam friends or quickly select a server while the server browser is updating.

Upvote 0
I too am having the chopiness when refreshing the server list and CTD if I let it continue to refresh. I have the dump file but on my other computer. I will try the alt-tab thing this evening after work. I have just been clicking "quick refresh" as fast as possible after it loads a few servers and just play on what I can see there.

i5 2500k
560 ti
Windows 7 64

Upvote 0