• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Seeing and hearing the capsules of the bullets falling to the ground

It doesn't bring anything to the game. I would rather see TWI post a video of them lounging around in the office not adding this rather than have this added. You are asking a small company working on multiple projects at once to add audio and collision for the casings of the bullets? There is nothing you would rather them do? It's a waste of time at best.

Upvote 0
I would just like to point out, those are spent casings of the bullets.

See these spent casings?

ammo_spent.jpg

I'd say it'd be nice to have, but it's be too much work, and it'd probably decrease framerates and lag the game out.

Nice in theory, bad in practice. :IS2:

Upvote 0
I'd love that, it's really add to the atmosphere and satisfaction of shooting the **** out of everything.

Some addenums I'd like to see: a lot of the reload animations should be reworked to actually have mags removed and replaced (I think ...Yomassis? or someone else already has animations rigged up that do this, I've seen Youtube Videos. Complete with empty mags being tossed on the ground).

I'd also like to see the bullpup's casings to either be made customs or use the AK cases because currently the bullpup seems to eject 9mm casings :confused:

Upvote 0
I'd love that, it's really add to the atmosphere and satisfaction of shooting the **** out of everything.

Some addenums I'd like to see: a lot of the reload animations should be reworked to actually have mags removed and replaced (I think ...Yomassis? or someone else already has animations rigged up that do this, I've seen Youtube Videos. Complete with empty mags being tossed on the ground).

I'd also like to see the bullpup's casings to either be made customs or use the AK cases because currently the bullpup seems to eject 9mm casings :confused:

Yeah, I noticed that. Makes people think it is the P90, even though that weapon has bottlenecked cases as well, for some reason people think it uses pistol ammo.

Upvote 0