• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have a request to modders to do a mod for ME

A mod where all the characters are diplomats, the map can be some kind of meeting room or UN building, the guns are pens, and no one gets anything done or any points (this game is about realism).
I like it. I'll make this mod for you. However since I'm going to also be the entire cast of diplomats, I'll need to get into character and therefore won't actually get anything done. But rest assured, I'm working on a plan to arrange a meeting to discuss preparing a document outlining the steps involved in facilitating a design round table, the details of which will be worked out at a later date (after the meeting to discuss creating a flow chart of the steps involved in getting to the facilitation of the design round table).

See? Just like a real paper pusher on a cushy overseas job! I'm getting into it already! ;)

Upvote 0
Well, I think someone needs to think this through more. Here are the real questions that should be asked:

Will the pens have ironsights?
Will the quill pens have manual re-dipping?
Can you get paper cuts (a MUST for realism)?
Will you spawn in your chair, or will you have to acquire one?

There are more, but I feel these will be the most discussed by the community for now.

Upvote 0
Well, I think someone needs to think this through more. Here are the real questions that should be asked:

Will the pens have ironsights?
Will the quill pens have manual re-dipping?
Can you get paper cuts (a MUST for realism)?
Will you spawn in your chair, or will you have to acquire one?

Maybe heroes can equip a pocket protector

There are more, but I feel these will be the most discussed by the community for now.

I'm holding out for random pen explosions.... Always a good time when you unholster your pen to find a big ink spot in your coat..

Upvote 0