• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If I buy "The Ball" I will get a character?

Yeah it was a pre-order only deal. I wanted to get The Ball not just for The Character, but to play The Game. Too bad I don't have The Room on The Hard-drive to start The Download atm.

IMHO Indiana Jones is the greatest addition to KF besides the xmas stalkers, and when the xmas stuff is gone, I'll still have Indiana Jones.

Indiana Jones, forever.

Upvote 0
Don't bother with it, it's nothing like the other Silent Hill games. :(

Lolwutofftopic.

Initially Silent Hill: The Room had nothing at all to do with the SH series. When the SH devs made it, they decided that people wouldn't think much of a game called "The Room" so they slapped the Silent Hill tag on it to make it sell. If you never played it, you haven't missed anything to do with SH.

Upvote 0
...they removed it from your character selection list seeing as it is now unobtainable.
Sitting there all greyed out, taunting me, forever beyond my reach, like an itch i cannot scratch.

At least they removed the hyperlink on it.

It was annoying as **** for Steam browser to load up The Ball page whenever I accidentally clicked on Harchier.

Upvote 0
Yeah this has been raised before and it really did TWI credit to stand to their principles instead of thinking "Hey! This is in demand! We could make more money off this!"

On that sole reason alone... I'm definately buying ROHoS... plus the fact it looks freaking amazing. If you guys haven't seen it yet check out the video interview for it.

I was listening to Ramm and as the ideas in the game whizzed by I pretty much creamed my pants.... 6 times...

Seriously check it out, especially if your one of those folks who posed the question "Why is TWI taking so long on ROHoS instead of working on fixing Killing Floor?" :)

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/...09/Red_Orchestra_2_Detailed_Gamep#Post3260909

I am a true believer :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/...09/Red_Orchestra_2_Detailed_Gamep#Post3260909

It's a little TL;DR. :( What's a few significant points in that 33 minute vid?

Will try and nail a few, although tehre is alot to pick from, the entire thing is stunning.

These are all the bits where I was like, jesus thats f-ing cool, sowatch whatever your interested in :rolleyes: : -

3.15 - 3.35 : Covers the First Person View Cover System (Cool)

4.25 - 5.00 :AWESOME attention to detail/Historical Accuracy (Cool)
17.55 - 18.10 AWESOME attention to detail/Historical Accuracy (Cool)
20.30 - 21.30: AWESOME attention to detail/Historical Accuracy and LoL story (Cool)

7.15 - 8.20 : Playable area scaling to team sizes (Cool)

8.48 - 9.45 :Tanks implemented in ways that don't make they overpowered. (Very Cool)
25.30 - 26.40 : Vehicle awesomeness (Very Cool)

9.45 - 11.00 : Character Developement and Morale System (Cool)

12.25 - 13.05 : Clear immersive HUD + "Tactical" View (Cool)

13.05 - 15.00 : Countdown Mode featuring single life game battles within very large maps. (Very Cool)

16.45 - 17.20 : Ramm gets pwned :rolleyes:, and taking over AI in Countdown (Single Life Game type) (LoL worthy and Cool)

21.30 - 24.00 : Sniper Scope realism, peripheral vision, range dialing (Sexy)

24.00 - 24.55 : Sniper Rifle Iron Sights (OMG I just jizzed my trousers)

26.45 - 28.45 : Commander abilities and Chain Of Command (Very Cool for strategy types)

28.40 - 29.50 : Destructable Environments and their effect on gameplay (Cool)

29.18: Clots get blown up in an air strike (Uber cool :D)

29.50 - 32.50: Future plans for ROHoS and Ramm / TWI just generally being awesome :) (Very Cool)

And put that **** on your wishlist today! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree with everything but this. The wishlist more or less only exists for valve to see what games they should jack prices up on.

I find it funny that all the games on my list went on sale on christmas eve. I bought almost all of them. >:3

The wishlist is used like a bookmark for me. No-one's bought me anything on the list, sadly save for one guy who's getting me Amnesia and now his credit account is froze. With any luck, i'd get it before the end of the new month.

Upvote 0
I agree with everything but this. The wishlist more or less only exists for valve to see what games they should jack prices up on.

True this is Valve we are talking about. Is a shame because they wre once a company all about delivering a quality product, now they realise the loyalty of their brainwashed community and squeeze every last penny out of them that they can. Hopefully TWI can resist the temptations of the Dark side :)

Upvote 0