• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When a new blog? New Video? Information Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be here when its here. Im sure everyone is tired of seeing beta threads and whatnot. And if you want to get technical...its not a beta. Its a demo. Too close to release to be a beta

Before you get "technical", know what youre talking about.

Quote from TWI for DDE users "Access to the final phase of closed beta before the August 30th launch".

CLOSED BETA.

Reactions: Moyako and Nimsky
Upvote 0
When a new blog? New Video? Information Beta?

There was a weekly or maybe a monthly blog. I guess they are to busy to do it now. Or there are just worried about us jumping on them about the beta so they are just keeping quite. Calm down guys I'm pissed about no beta time frame to, but I'm all out of steam. It will happen or it won't. I'm going back to World of Tank to bide my time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Before you get "technical", know what youre talking about.

Quote from TWI for DDE users "Access to the final phase of closed beta before the August 30th launch".

CLOSED BETA.

I do know what im talking about. They can call it anything they want. The game will be out in 23 days. 23 days is not enough time for them to gather feedback and make changes before release. This is a closed demo. Betas usually occur around a month or so before release. That way they have time to make changes for a day 1 patch. trust me... ive been in the gaming community for quite awhile and know the difference between a beta and a demo. This is a demo.

Upvote 0
I do know what im talking about. They can call it anything they want. The game will be out in 23 days. 23 days is not enough time for them to gather feedback and make changes before release. This is a closed demo. Betas usually occur around a month or so before release. That way they have time to make changes for a day 1 patch. trust me... ive been in the gaming community for quite awhile and know the difference between a beta and a demo. This is a demo.

I'm pretty sure they did exactly what you described with the large closed beta for Ostfront, which ran right up until a few days before release.

Upvote 0

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Upvote 0

The reason for the closed beta is to test the game on a wide verity of systems that they could not other wise do with the smaller betas they have been doing. Also, as someone already said, they did it up to a few days of releasing Oust.

Reactions: daschewy
Upvote 0
You have no idea about what you're talking about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.