• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics How to survive kf-evilsantaslair

on HoE i won with this team, we used 5: 1x support, 2x sharp, 1x commando, 1x medic. We were in the spot where its on an incline, in the inclosed area right next to the trader where the falling presents are. we have a support and sharp watching the bottom of the incline, a sharp and commando watching the top, and medic in the middle. this worked pretty well for us. our sharps did great damage on fp, and the support cleaned up with aa12 and hunting shotgun. our medic took aggro so the attack perks only got hurt from husks. we won pretty easily tbh. hope this helps.

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0
All I can say is, unless you have a superb team; Don't bunker in Santa's room (With the chair and all)
I found that within' 20 teams I'd played (10/10 - Santa's room; and not Santa's room); The Santa room team has a success ratio of 2:10, while outside was 6:10.
It could've just been coincidence the Santa Room team had bad luck or just sucked... But it is sort of limited to a degree. Your team splits into pairs, and with a Medic, someone's going to be alone, and overrun; So it's just sorta hard really.

Also I can't remember what the area is called... But there's a spot that's like a rectangle that has two exits/entrances the exact same; Well, anyway if you know what I'm talking about, don't bunker there. It's way too small to be efficient.

Upvote 0