• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cool slow death moments

dweeb

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2006
Occasionally you see the slow-death play out in ways that is really cinematic. I was just playing a match on spartanokova where I was next to a crouching commander who was using the radio. He was hit in the stomach and started swaying. At the same time he started to speak on the radio.

"Come in this is platoon commander, this is platoon command....."

and he just broke off in mid sentence and slouced into the radio.

On a slightly off topic note I saw a funny ragdoll in the same match where a guy died in a crouch and just stayed exactly as he was except his weapon dropped and his arms went limp. He was attracting a lot of bullets until he dissapeared.

Anyone else got others?

Reactions: DoktorFrost
I have a cool ragdoll pic.

5E5B0424EE7470308BEA8CB63F539919270CEB68

Lulz, but yeah deaths like that are awesome.

Upvote 0
Considering my stats arent saving, i always go for a dramatic slow death to amuse anyone nearby.

As the screen fades I fire off the rest of my clip to the sky hahahaha

Yes I have seen a lot of people re-enact the scene in public enemies where the guy who was shot 5 times dies firing his smg off in every direction. Done it myself a few times. Once managed to bayonet a guy while dying.

Upvote 0
I love how much detail is in the slow deaths! during beta and on the map apartments me and a teammate was pushing up the stairs and someone shot him in the leg, his leg gave out and he was swaying around and leaned against the wall behind him while coming down the stairs abit.....i was just amazed watching him keel over.

coolest moment in a video game for me yet :D

Upvote 0
My best death was on Pavlovs house today, inside one of the buildings. I ran round a corner in one of the houses and a German ran round the same corner straight at me. There was a slight pause as we both just stood there and then we bayoneted each other. We both died slow deaths and were firing shots all over the place. :D

I think the German was someone on here if I remember correctly RO2007, tho something similar happened as well just a bit earlier which might have been him.

Upvote 0