• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Video of winning on suicidal?

SpurryMoses

Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Ive seen loads of KF gameplay videos, but none were playing suicidal. Does anyone know of any where the team wins?

Im asking because Im so crap that Ive still never won on suicidal and I want to see what it takes - and learn.

I did get to Pat on suicidal with a good team, but our tactic of surrounding Pat with Katanas failed when some hero refused to join and our circle was broken.

I suspect its a lot easier to win on suicidal after the recent update, before which an FP arriving was enough to make you wet-your-pants...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Crawlers are so easy to kill with berserk, what i do is when they are jumping towards me, i move back and then i kill them hit axe, and gorefast and siren die with 1 hit in the head most of the times.
If crawlers just come one by one, its easy... but when they come as a group... I always get hit by several times. Also, in the viedo he dont head shot gorefasts and sirens most of the time as their head dont comes off. That's why I'm asking if this is only my problem. As a 5lv zerker, I can one hit Bloats, Husks and Sirens in the head. But over 80% of the time, gorefasts and sirens dont die with one hit if I miss the head on suicidal.

Upvote 0
If crawlers just come one by one, its easy... but when they come as a group... I always get hit by several times. Also, in the viedo he dont head shot gorefasts and sirens most of the time as their head dont comes off. That's why I'm asking if this is only my problem. As a 5lv zerker, I can one hit Bloats, Husks and Sirens in the head. But over 80% of the time, gorefasts and sirens dont die with one hit if I miss the head on suicidal.

@L6 Zerker i back up with the chainsaw rev'd pointing up a bit

When they leap, they leap into the blade and get decapped, and then i can rush forward to finish anything else

GFasts/sirens take a single alt fire, 2 if you're unlucky to the head to decap/kill, i usually try to catch sirens on corners or similar between screams

Upvote 0
I'd like to see a video of someone completing a suicidal game on KF-WaterWorks without camping (not that there are any good camping spots on it, which is why I suggest it). Camping in the same spot the entire game isn't as impressive as having to keep moving.

I think the idea of the game is to make people move (That's why trader spots are scattered all over the map).

However, the trader time is so long that it's incredibly easy to simply choose the favorite spot on each map and have enough time to buy your items and then move to that spot before the wave starts.

Game needs to force players to fight at different place or risk moving to their favorite spots on each map after the wave already started, which adds a risk factor of getting cornered.

Lowering trader time would do that well and add a lot of replayability value, which KF currently needs..

Honestly, current about 90% of most maps are unused just because people always try to find the easiest place to fight the specimen.
I think that sucks

Upvote 0
not really lowering of the trader time, but yes more variable map terrain that forces players to move. since no matter what you still need x amount of time to equip yourself and/or buy/sell weapons. challenging customs are those that you will not be able to make it to the trader in time if you insist on staying in one spot all game, where you would have to at least fight your way to/from wherever you want to hole up each wave.

it's true that vast majority of players prefer easy camping maps though, looking at server stats you can see even with dozens of great maps there will always be those that more casual players come back to again and again.

Upvote 0
I think the idea of the game is to make people move (That's why trader spots are scattered all over the map).

However, the trader time is so long that it's incredibly easy to simply choose the favorite spot on each map and have enough time to buy your items and then move to that spot before the wave starts.

Game needs to force players to fight at different place or risk moving to their favorite spots on each map after the wave already started, which adds a risk factor of getting cornered.

Lowering trader time would do that well and add a lot of replayability value, which KF currently needs..

Honestly, current about 90% of most maps are unused just because people always try to find the easiest place to fight the specimen.
I think that sucks

Nope. Late joiners will just Fxxked up if you decrease the trader time, they dont even have a chance to reach some of the trader!
I think not showing where the trader is before the wave ends is better than reducing the trader time. Normally you will stay around the centre of the map as you dont know where the trader will be untill you kill all zeds. If the trader is far away from your sopt, you will not have enough time to head back to the "good spot".

Upvote 0
Nope. Late joiners will just Fxxked up if you decrease the trader time, they dont even have a chance to reach some of the trader!
I think not showing where the trader is before the wave ends is better than reducing the trader time. Normally you will stay around the centre of the map as you dont know where the trader will be untill you kill all zeds. If the trader is far away from your sopt, you will not have enough time to head back to the "good spot".

Reduce trainer time, New players automatically spawn outside the currently open trader, Antiblocker Mutator becomes inherent to the game

Fixed.

Upvote 0
I was doing some more searching on YouTube tonight and found what I was looking for.
Its Suicidal played Solo in BioticsLab - from the version of KillingFloor when you could decap FleshPounds.
Its in 4 parts, from start to finish - he plays berserker mostly and Support with Hunting Shotgun to finish off Pat.

YouTube - Killing Floor Solo Suicidal BioticsLab (Part 1 of 4) Waves 1 - 4 akabarroxieboxie

This is from an older version so it doesnt count
He would never have chossen berzerker in an actual version

Upvote 0
Reduce trainer time, New players automatically spawn outside the currently open trader, Antiblocker Mutator becomes inherent to the game

Fixed.
Both way should be working but I like hiding trader position before she opens her shop better. Coz this can prevent players kiting last few zeds to the trader before they kill them and have prenty of time to go wherever they want.

Upvote 0