• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best bit of news ive read in a long time for a game

And if you keep TKing on the remedial servers does your honor still go down or are these the troll paradise where they can do whatever they want?

I should think it will still go down, otherwise I foresee the non jerks going on and tking the tkers. :eek:
Although I assume most of us would try to avoid being seen in "those" parts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And if you keep TKing on the remedial servers does your honor still go down or are these the troll paradise where they can do whatever they want?

If you completely screw up, kill too many team mates and simply become a waste of Space, the Red or German Army will just put a round into the back of your head, your game will become corrupt and your computer will catch on fire so that you can never step foot on the battlefield again. :cool:

It's the same story as the auto-kick.
When you are a MG you will automatically tk a lot more than being a riflemen (so many people running in your lof and such).

Will the TK's of MG count less? otherwise you would punish people for being the MG class.

Aside form that the system is great:D

Wait, what?

Just open your eyes and don't just shoot at everything that moves. Since the mod days, I can probably count on one hand the amount of team mates I TK'd while using MG... if you can't make out what you're shooting at... don't shoot. If someone runs in front of your line of fire.... don't shoot.

Sure, you may end up being killed in the process, but like a true Russian Klingon (Worf) you will die with honor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just open your eyes and don't just shoot at everything that moves. Since the mod days, I can probably count on one hand the amount of team mates I TK'd while using MG... if you can't make out what you're shooting at... don't shoot. If someone runs in front of your line of fire.... don't shoot.

Sure, you may end up being killed in the process, but like a true Russian Klingon (Worf) you will die with honor.

I mean the morons standing up in the stream of bullets already leaving the barrel, running past your window while you're shooting at an enemy in the distance. It may be only a few per match on a bad day, but it's way more likely than someone running in front of a bolt.

Maybe I pick wrong spots or something, but every once in a while someone makes a mistake and stands up, not realizing it's exactly where you are aiming.
I do not mean the tk's where it is actualy my fault for firing when I am not sure, that's a whole different story and not my intention to make that count less.

Upvote 0
yay killing bots out of anger when they are being useless is fun :D:D:D

and yea Praxius makes a good point. Putting all the "rotten eggs" in one basket is a good idea but how is the reforming of an egg going to work exactly if they do decide to reform?
Hey man, my post is heavy offtopic but is that you? -> http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/22303129-4.jpg the player using woman char? If thats you Im so happy to tell you HI! bro! We had great time that game, we won on skilled :p :cool:

Reactions: Angry Hillbilly
Upvote 0
well im a little sad my favorite part about gaming is making my team mates mad D:

i love TKing! like oh god in CODUO i would get in a jeep and have a full loaded jeep and run into a minefield killing 5 people on my team at once! oh the laughs.

EDIT: actually this allows me to do a different way of TK thats enjoyable :D

this is gonna be hilarious! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: HellBilly
Upvote 0
well im a little sad my favorite part about gaming is making my team mates mad D:

i love TKing! like oh god in CODUO i would get in a jeep and have a full loaded jeep and run into a minefield killing 5 people on my team at once! oh the laughs.

EDIT: actually this allows me to do a different way of TK thats enjoyable :D

this is gonna be hilarious! LOL

Carmageddon rules?:D

Reactions: HellBilly
Upvote 0
Hey man, my post is heavy offtopic but is that you? -> [url]http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/22303129-4.jpg[/URL] the player using woman char? If thats you Im so happy to tell you HI! bro! We had great time that game, we won on skilled :p :cool:

OMFG THATS ME!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA XD I THINK I ACTUALLY REMEMBER THAT GAME :p Good times xD That has made my day esspecilly considering i have a hangover :p

Reactions: Rattler
Upvote 0
The best kind of system is one where the game assumes you have forgiven someone, and forces you have to go out of your way to punish someone. The alternative, which makes the options of punishment and forgiveness just as easily accessible produces the most frivolous exercise of power. Some say the latter system promotes forgiveness which is just ridiculous as the one who rages obviously will always pick the punishment option. By making the default choice to forgive, the vindictive player needs to do extra work. The amount of time it requires for them to accomplish this would allow them to see the ridiculousness of their own behavior. True, this won't deter jerks who are determined to punish, but it will work for people who simply need to vent, because the extra work is not worth the release. With a single press system, the latter category of players won't forgive.

Also, when you get accidentally tk'ed you don't have to do anything. I personally like a system where it is assumed that the majority of tking cases are accidents and the player is unlikely to push the issue. That's why when you get into a car accident, all parties are absolved of blame except if there is cause for legal action. Punishment should not be this frivolous easily accessible thing to be abused.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
I also applaud this new feature...let the *real* TK'ers go to the GULAG Servers :D

I REALLY hope that RO2HOS server admins use it instead of their own judge about kick/ban as for TK goes .

Why ?!?

Let me tell about my experience with two of the games that i play/played...

BFBC2:
There was nothing more annoying that a complete POS of a "team mate" in Heavy Metal Conquest map get inside of AA gun and start to TK any one inside a chopper or other vehicles...or even simply destroying the choppers still in ground....i had some really bad experiences in some games where no server admin was present to kick/ban the little $%T#$%#% and he was making that our team that was completely owning OpFor end up loosing game....this was also because anyone inside the AA gun couldn't be TK by others ("NICE" DICE).

ROOST 41-45:
Last time i played this game online i had the bad luck to be in a server with some "peculiar" and "extremist" rules about TK...i was on server for about 1-2 minutes and to kill an enemy that was shooting me in the back, i turn around real fast and shoot back to kill him and in the LoF i TK one of my team mates (that was useless BTW , because enemy was right in front of him and he didn't shoot him at all).
In the fraction of second after i TK my useless team mate, i was BANNED.
I mean...PERMANENTLY BANNED.

The message still said something about that i could still send a message to someone_that_i_dont_give_a_s**[email protected] if i thought that was unfair...

UNFAIR ?!? FFS !!!! I was in server for only 1-2 minutes, i made *ONE* ACCIDENTAL/UNAVOIDABLE TK and was PERMANENTLY BANNED from that server ?!?

FH/FT/FI...i didn't send the email...they DON'T *deserve* that i *ask* anything from them if they have that ABUSIVE rules.

Because these events and some similar in other games i start to get fed up of online playing...

Hope that RO2HoS admins see the light and use this new feature to deal with the real TK'ers....

Last edited:
Upvote 0