• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Great launch

see now i found the beta well... better ironically?

meh i joined 2 games spent half the time rubber banding all over the place and gave up, think ill just wait for a patch any more of that will just get frustrating.

I didn't get to try out the avt40 on the beta either so there i was, all ready to give it a go, and its not there... bah well back to waiting.

Upvote 0
see now i found the beta well... better ironically?

meh i joined 2 games spent half the time rubber banding all over the place and gave up, think ill just wait for a patch any more of that will just get frustrating.

I didn't get to try out the avt40 on the beta either so there i was, all ready to give it a go, and its not there... bah well back to waiting.

Rubberbanding can be the server not capable of handling the quantity of players. Have you tried other servers?

Upvote 0
What? A ton of people are having a lot of performance issues. But, I guess since you don't have any problems its still a great launch...

People having problems are posting here, and the majority who aren't are playing the game. Obviously needs optimization still, and that's what they're working on. I feel like I work for Tripwire's PR company.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
People having problems are posting here, and the majority who aren't are playing the game. Obviously needs optimization still, and that's what they're working on. I feel like I work for Tripwire's PR company.

I have a feeling that "majority" word your throwing around is actually closer to like 50% at most. I have yet to find a player who has told me hes running the game flawlessly without a hitch and is running in 1920x1080.

This game should not hit my GPU harder than turning on tessellation in Metro 2033 running in 1920x1080.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a feeling that "majority" word your throwing around is actually closer to like 50% at most. I have yet to find a player who has told me hes running the game flawlessly without a hitch and is running in 1920x1080.

So far I've run it on 30-50 FPS with 1920x1200, mostly ultra settings, with barely any crashes. Many people have problems, but not everyone has such unfortunate ones that they can't play the game in a stable fashion. Note how I also said the game obviously still needs optimization.

Upvote 0
Rubberbanding can be the server not capable of handling the quantity of players. Have you tried other servers?

well i'm quite partial to the 64 player servers, i'm on wireless but i've always got a 4/5 bar connection. there was lag in the beta now and then, obviously, but i never had the banding like what i had from joining 2 different servers.

its not constant you just, ever few steps teleport forward a couple of paces other players are doing the same on screen, think i got TK'd a couple of times cos i teleported in front of someone :(

Upvote 0
I dont think this is an issue with servers, during beta i never had this problem untill they enabled punkbuster, ever since then pretty much every server i can find it 200+300 ping and rubber necking. Serious issue here which doesnt seem to being addressed.

Upvote 0
I dont think this is an issue with servers, during beta i never had this problem untill they enabled punkbuster, ever since then pretty much every server i can find it 200+300 ping and rubber necking. Serious issue here which doesnt seem to being addressed.

Yeah, but it is always good to ask/test before jumping to conclusions. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, because MP is really the heart of the game.

Upvote 0