• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

ffffuuuu-baseball-comic-that-went-better-than-I-expected.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh man, couldn't agree more, especially for the music part.... and the console thing too :p

But yeah, popular music seem miles below what used to top the charts some decades ago . I mean, bands like Pink Floyd topping the charts while still retaining their top quality as musicians/producers etc.(not talking about less popular music cause there will never be a shortage of little jewels here and there). Not to mention those bands that insist on making records and getting at the top just because they have been famous for years and nothing more *cough*AC/DC or Metallica or Scorpions*cough*

Upvote 0
Not to mention those bands that insist on making records and getting at the top just because they have been famous for years and nothing more *cough*AC/DC or Metallica or Scorpions*cough*

I don't mean to start an argument here if one erupts from this, but I'd put Weezer on that list too. They've really let me down, they used to be soo good and so creative. Now it just seems like they could put out an album of Rivers taking a crap and it will sell millions. :(

Upvote 0
I don't mean to start an argument here if one erupts from this, but I'd put Weezer on that list too. They've really let me down, they used to be soo good and so creative. Now it just seems like they could put out an album of Rivers taking a crap and it will sell millions. :(

You telling me... Anyway, I am happy listening to Weather Report and the likes nowadays, and downloading the rest I wanna hear from time to time, like the aforementioned bands.

Side note for the then-now pic, two notes actually, driving an old sports car is a unique feeling no matter how strange it sounds. I had never thought of it until one time my uncle drove me around in one and it really was the first time I wanted to buy a car in my life. Maybe its their old loud engines that make you feel you are driving with 100 km/hr more than you actually do.

Second note, about the ways to listen to music, you do realize that the wear of a vinyl by its many uses is its only disadvantage compared to a cd (not just your crappy home-copied cd, the originals even, if you have the right equipment to hear the differences, *please santa?* ). But of course a simple stereo to have in your home is way cheaper and nowadays we have lots of ways to listen to music while walking etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0