• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

the anything thread, cool!

EA ****ing sucks balls. i hate that company so bad i want to piss in their coffee. i just had the pleasure of installing warhead for the fourth time and got to experience the securerom fun. who ever thought that **** up needs to be shot.. all i want to do is play the mech warriors living legends mod and the crap i had to go though to get my flipping key extended was a pain in the ***! an hour to wait for the prick to get to me in the the long list of other guys using the support system and finally it was done... from start to finish it took 3 hours to install the ****ing game just to check out a mod. i want to kick the ceo in the balls right now... really really hard.. back when warhead came out i was doing the windows 7 beta and used up my "3 installs" within a few weeks from upgrading the different builds so on the fourth load i just shelved the game.

for one thing the game tells you to go to support to fix the key and gives you no direction at all. you have to guess what the hell they want you to do, then once you wade through their useless site and find absolutely jack **** that's relevant you figure out to open a live support and then wait for the 50 guys ahead of you to get done being helped before they get to you. then i swear the cock sucker was using a translator to translate what i was saying along with waiting an ungodly time in between responses from him, i had to repeat everything 10 time to get him to understand what the **** i wanted... i was ready to kick him in the balls..

lets get on to patching the game shall we. you click update on the main autorun window and it takes you to were you can buy the game... so i go to support to find the patches.. and guess what.. not a ****ing thing about patches even though that's what i clicked on.. it takes you to the page for the useless faqs and only one is about warhead and nothing to do about the patches for the game.. crysis two and a bunch of other crap.. you've got to be ****ing kidding me i'm thinking at this point.. so i google and find them instantly.. problem solved.. so far..

so i go into wars to play a round and i can't remember the password i used from 2 years ago before i shelved the ****ing game. so i hit the recover password for my game name, enter my email and after about 2 minutes the screen frees up from not doing anything to tell me it has been sent to my email.. well i close the game and go to retrieve it and it's a reset your password link.. ok, i can deal with that.. so i click it and it takes me to ea and it turns out that it's to reset my ea account password.. what the ****!!!
so at this point i guess i will just make up a new game name and carry on...

there, now that i have ranted, i feel MUCH better...:IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aye, but look at these American sitcoms! Simpsons for example - it's been going on since the 90's. There are also many other sitcoms that are similar in that way. It's ridiculous.
As you know the quality of a TV series deteriorates over time.
I guess the brits are the only ones with enough common sense to end them when they're still good instead of keeping them going until they're complete and utter crap.

Upvote 0
As you know the quality of a TV series deteriorates over time.
I guess the brits are the only ones with enough common sense to end them when they're still good instead of keeping them going until they're complete and utter crap.

Yes indeed, but what about when a new idea for the same show comes up that could make it good again? I guess it's a bit too difficult to "revive" it since it's too late.

Upvote 0