• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your most hated kind of player?

I think the most annoying would be this kind of person (tl;dr coming up):

I was in a hard custom server with a level 6 demo, level 6 rambo medic, and a couple lower level commandos. So everything is going fine until wave 7, when the first fp shows up. Now this demo is using a law and decides to take aim at the fp. I turn and see the fp walking towards us so I proceeded to throw 3-4 nades at its feet. The demo ends up getting the final shot after the rest of us were unloading on him.

IMMEDIATELY the demo starts raging at me for throwing the nades at the fp, saying that was the dumbest thing he's seen. It was like 3 in the morning so I didn't feel like explaining a very basic strategy to an obvious moron. He kept repeating that the fp had grenade resistance so it was useless to do. I have no idea whether this is true or not, but I know I can kill a fp pretty damn easily with nades. Obviously if we had a ss using a xbow, I would let him get first shot and then unload, but obviously that was not the case.

So the next wave, I moved towards the rear of the group to cover our side flank, and let him deal with the front since he was obviously so skilled. When the two fp came, he said: "DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM, I GOT THIS." When I turned around to the front, I see two fp charging toward him through the smoke cloud from the law, while the rest of the team was backing up towards me. Needless to say, he didn't stand a chance, and promptly rage quit afterwards. :troll:

TL:DR There was an elitist guy acting big, died a gruesome death by two fp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: BenioX
Upvote 0
Yes, I am fully aware that most browsers have a search function, but what does that have to do with my using a coloured font? There are many ways to find posts, but I prefer what I am doing already.

Why? It's unquestionable that using a page search is faster than manually scrolling down the page searching for a particular colour.

Upvote 0
Why? It's unquestionable that using a page search is faster than manually scrolling down the page searching for a particular colour.
Like I've said, it's my preferred method, but not always the only way I find my posts and quotes. Why is it such a problem to you? I've stated my reason for using a coloured font.
Apparently you have a problem with me. If you want to continue with this nonsense, please take it to Private Messages rather than using this thread. I won't be extending this discussion past this point.

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0
Like I've said, it's my preferred method, but not always the only way I find my posts and quotes. Why is it such a problem to you? I've stated my reason for using a coloured font.
Apparently you have a problem with me. If you want to continue with this nonsense, please take it to Private Messages rather than using this thread. I won't be extending this discussion past this point.

It's a problem for people like me with vision problems, since certain colours are hard to read against certain backgrounds. Every time you post I have to copy the text into notepad to read it properly. Just a bit inconsiderate of you, that's all.

Upvote 0
It's a problem for people like me with vision problems, since certain colours are hard to read against certain backgrounds. Every time you post I have to copy the text into notepad to read it properly. Just a bit inconsiderate of you, that's all.

This ^

If you want to find your posts easier, make yourself a signature. (150x400 100kb max)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
ITT: went ontopic for 5 pages and got from female players to trashing certain forum user who uses different color on his posts by generalized trolling.
Quite so, though I've seen the immaturity on these forums long before I signed up. It's not surprising. If they had a real issue with me or my use of a coloured font, they would have taken it to a forum moderator or Private Messages.

Back to being on topic:

• Players who join a public server for a solo game and then abuse who ever else joins.

Upvote 0
Quite so, though I've seen the immaturity on these forums long before I signed up. It's not surprising. If they had a real issue with me or my use of a coloured font, they would have taken it to a forum moderator or Private Messages.

Back to being on topic:

• Players who join a public server for a solo game and then abuse who ever else joins.

Fine, you can call us immature for voicing our complaints but I'm going to call you ignorant and selfish for ignoring them.

Upvote 0
Male players who start acting like total jerks when a female player joins the game, then teamplay immediately stops. Its like they transformed from serious players to dick driven monkeys, and everyone tries to be the biggest hero. The female gets all the money (even if she doesnt need it), she gets all the help, cover and HEALING!!!, even she is at 90% health and im at 10 and standing righ next to her.:mad:
The funny thing is, even the female is a much better player as the guys, they still act like "i have to rescue the fair maiden from the dragon" or in this case fleshpund.

Yea those are the virgins who white knight women both in real life on the internet and put them on a pedestal like they are some sort of superior being. Pretty pathetic. Unfortunately "Men" like them are extremely common these days. They submit to every whim and fancy of females, treat them like princesses, listen to their rants and problems 24/7 in hopes of scoring some poontang.

They are the reason society has become overly feminized today to the point where women have transcended the boundaries of equality and get unfair and preferential treatment over men in every day life. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a woman hater and I fully support treating them as an equal. It just irks me just when they get preferential treatment for simply having a vagina, which happens far,far too much in society today.

Anyway, I digress. I agree with you Ghost. Those are the kind of people that bother me the most in this game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0