• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF RPG Mod

Hi, what's up with the balance? Will there be a new version soon? And another question; will there be a harder server for the level 500/600+ guys?

Thanks for the mod. It's a lot of fun. :)

Maybe an insanely insane server. Had a level 800+ join in (im sitting around 90 and the rest of those on the server were about that or <50), they buy a turret and then feel the need to blast away with a Moss12 too and then get more kills in 10 minutes than the other 2 highest who had been on there for 40min.

This kind of mod would be a challenge to make balanced to suit all levels at the same time though. Maybe if the mut can check your level on entry and have a maximum allowed before saying a message then kicking.

Upvote 0
Just to weigh in here, I wouldn't want a server that kicks people that are too high of a level, unless the cap is extremely high, because unlike vanilla KF, being a level 6 doesn't mean you'll have that much more of an advantage over a level 0.. it might be 5% damage in 6 different guns you hardly use, or it could be 30% extra in all of them.

Myself, only somewhere between 80 - 100, but I spread my experience quite a bit, so most of the level 50s are just as effective as I am.

Upvote 0
increase the max amount of zeds spawned based on total player level. :p

oh, you have 2 lvl 400++ in your team? well, here, have a 1000 more zeds.

nah, that would ruin the fun and make it lag like...... crysis on a calculator?

besides, 100+ brutes = Q_Q

the only real way to balance it is to make a insanely instagibbable insanity server were mobs begin spawning with lvl 100.

and than we are gonne need an even harder server for the lvl 1000+++ ppl that are surely rising.

Upvote 0
I have some problem
anhso-205739_1.jpg

anhso-205743_2.jpg

-exp ???
then i try kill 1 monster
anhso-205747_4.jpg

wth ???
anhso-205750_5.jpg

after i change map or exit game>>>
anhso-205736_6.jpg

sorry for my english... but can u help me ???

Upvote 0
Just a heads up. RPG mod works with replaced zeds like the circus event and Halloween ones.(Circus got replaced by Halloween and Christmas ones will prob overwrite these again. These are all ADDED to the normal zeds) So twisted christmas will probably be auto implemented on update by TWI.

Upvote 0
Yeah I agree upon the 2nd last poster. I several times got kicked because of. 2-3 people is just kicking whoever joins the server. one time there was 3groups on the beginner, and normal ones. which ment I only could join Insane. and that im way too low level for.

maybe the kick vote rate should be changed?

EDIT: but it got fastly taken care of when I told a admin or whatever they call them over at the wolfclan main page :)

Upvote 0